💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD suggests names for a David Bowie Tribute at the Grammys

yASSsss

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

This would be like the 4th time in 6 years that Gaga would be performing at the Grammys. :giveup:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

calmar

I also think Rebel Rebel would be a good choice for her, since it has a more mainstream rock edge to it that she's been proven to be able to deliver before in tributes, as well as it being her favorite Bowie song.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

SISTERV
28 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

I suspect they would choose artists from his generation, who knew and worked with him in the prime of his career.

Gaga probably wouldn't be as well received, although she obviously has the vocal ability and stage presence to do it justice.

I don't understand why this fanbase constantly doubts Gaga now. Iys like there is this "perception insecurity" ever since ARTPOP. That's not what Gaga has ever been about. 

So...I'm gonna say Gaga should let her freak flag fly. 

If she took home a Grammy, had a really cool red carpet look, blew us away with Intel, and gave a vocal performance that was amazing for Bowie, the media would call it her night. Not to mention if she drops an LG5 clue. 

homomo
40 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

I suspect they would choose artists from his generation, who knew and worked with him in the prime of his career.

Gaga probably wouldn't be as well received, although she obviously has the vocal ability and stage presence to do it justice.

Oscars 2015 says hello. That was very well received, and Julie Andrews is wayyyyy far away from Gaga's generation.

DiscoHeaven23

There's some people on that list list that I'm like whaaaaaaat.

Beyonce? (Beyonce isn't the answer to everything. Stay in ur lane)

Rihanna? (what's the connection there?)

Pentatonix? (Ya cuz Acapella screams David Bowie)

Tokyo Rose
19 minutes ago, Stellar said:

Oscars 2015 says hello. That was very well received, and Julie Andrews is wayyyyy far away from Gaga's generation.

Oscars 2015 wasn't in the shadow of a recent death

Saint Laurent

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

We all love a bit of Adele, but what the **** does she have to do with Bowie?

I would expect any tribute will be done by a country fellow man. I would prefer to have a male do the tribute but that is only my preference.  

Mars..........or bust!

Bad Bromance
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 3:25 PM, BIM said:

She could slay me with "the man who sold the world" :giveup:

OMG, if Gaga performed this song, I'd be the happiest person in the world.  That is one of my favorite Bowie songs of all time!!   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived