💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD suggests names for a David Bowie Tribute at the Grammys

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

It seems a foregone conclusion that Ken Ehrlich will orchestrate a huge tribute to the late, great David Bowie for the Grammy telecast. Who might perform in that segment, and which songs? Here are a few ideas—well, actually, more than a few.

Lady Gaga: Her love of glam and artifice bears the imprint of heavy-duty Bowie damage. Set her loose on “Life on Mars.”

See the full list here-

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=299199

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

This account says that a David Bowie tribute is confirmed.If its true,Gaga will most likely perform cuz she never leaves an opportunity to tribute legends plus Bowie was one of her biggest inspirations 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Didymus

They basically named every quality artist/band who'd do a major performance at the Grammy's in general lmfao.

I'm here for Annie Lennox, Daft Punk, Beck, Gaga, Iggy Pop, Bruce Springsteen and Elton John. No real preference.

Mobster

Life On Mars is my favorite Bowie song :giveup: The lyrics, the melody, everything :giveup: Please, Gaga, cover it :ohno:

She could even do interesting things with the hologram spectacle (or whatever you want to call it), because the song has so many surreal dimensions to it. My head is spinning :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Whispering
Just now, Mobster said:

Life On Mars is my favorite Bowie song :giveup: The lyrics, the melody, everything :giveup: Please, Gaga, cover it :ohno:

She could even do interesting things with the hologram spectacle (or whatever you want to call it), because the song has so many surreal dimensions to it. My head is spinning :giveup:

Mine too! 

I hope they do a longer tribute in the coming months...a couple of hours on network tv please! 

Tokyo Rose

I suspect they would choose artists from his generation, who knew and worked with him in the prime of his career.

Gaga probably wouldn't be as well received, although she obviously has the vocal ability and stage presence to do it justice.

Omg, yes please. Imagine FameGa coming back for one last night to give a tribute performance to Ziggy Stardust

lady-gaga-just-dance-o.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Blackwillow
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

They basically named every quality artist/band that's likely to show up at the Grammy's in general lmfao.

I'm here for Annie Lennox, Daft Punk, Beck, Gaga, Iggy Pop, Bruce Springsteen and Elton John. No real preference.

You forgot Katy :hor:

androiduser

I hope that the tribute is performed by Bowie's peers, meaning artists he has collaborated with and artists who were important in his career.

JusKeepBreathin

I think Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert would be great. A couple others I could think of would be Florence, Nine Inch Nails, or maybe they go old school. David has worked with everyone fro. Cher, Tina Turner, The Rolling Stones. Queen. Wouldn't it be breat if Lady Gaga did a tribute backed by the band Queen. David is so epic they can do so much for him. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I think it would be very hard for GaGa to get through a tribute to somebody she actually cares about :emma: I'm not here for Lady SnotCry to make an appearance

Archived