Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

If Gaga ever has a vocal fail

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me wants to judge whoever spent that long making such a negative video and lament how sad their life must be.

Spoiler

The other part is screaming YAAAASSSS MICROWAVE IT 

Spoiler

The other part is a lot stronger :gaycat: 

there's more to singing than just hitting the perfect notes.

Cracks happen to all the singers on this list especially the top 20: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/100-greatest-singers-of-all-time-19691231/smokey-robinson-20101202. They happen to the best singers when they try to deliver the emotions and really go there and if anything they sound raw and true to me (but we are talking about the ones who are known to sing very well of course).

However, it's a different story when we are talking about singers who are not technically skilled like Madonna, katy perry or Justin bieber. With Christina, it's difficult to say because she used to show off her vocals by doing unnecessary runs and her voice cracks due to her poor vocal techniques (which shows with her age) but at other times, when she sings from the bottom of her heart and really gives it all, the cracks actually work magic to the overall emotions.

Let me just leave this here:

To-play-a-wrong-note-is-insignificant-to

I can't hear Christina Aguilera without feeling pain. And lots of shame. Let's hope our fave takes care of herself, cause i don't feel (the she's been singing) she can take a long tour singing for 2 hours each concert. Well, singing live, ofc.

Gaga sings in her range, not outside of it. 

If you hear a C5 Belt from Xtina, it sounds like it's the highest note ever, when you hear it from Mariah or Ariana, it doesn't sound strained at all. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

On 1/13/2016 at 1:57 AM, Alien Tulip said:

Well thats because Whitney did drugs so it's a little unfair to compare a person doing drugs to a person who is clean like Christina. Mariah's vocals have improved IMPRESSIVELY but even Mariah at her worst is better than Christina at her best. I'm not even being biased because I'm always critical with my favorite artists but thats just how I see it. Christina is rather dull as a vocalist but others might see her as impressive like you said.

Christina wasn't always clean though, she is known for her on again off again cocaine habit - that explains her radical weight fluctuation.

Archived