💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

If Gaga ever has a vocal fail

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Riot Poof
6 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Not at all. I always give credit to even artists I don't really listen to. I even defended christina in a thread about a month ago on someone who called her untalented but I told the OP that she is talented because she sings and writes songs. I may not be a fan of her vocals but she does sing and I give her credit for that. I just have a different opinion her vocals than other people just like I think Gaga is an amazing vocalist but other people may not think so. 

Alright. It's just that I frequently see you calling her "Xtinct" as well as you bringing up her past attitude issues, so I thought otherwise. :flop:  I appreciate it when people give credit where credit is due, especially when they're not keen on the person. :yay:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

I'm going to look forward to reporting y'all when I'm not using the mobile app. 

Have some humility. 

buy bionic

Riot Poof
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Not me.

tumblr_inline_nvem9z62BY1sem4vd_500.gif

Serendipity
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Have some humility. 

report every post then, including yours:stalkga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Riot Poof said:

Alright. It's just that I frequently see you calling her "Xtinct" as well as you bringing up her past attitude issues, so I thought otherwise. :flop:  I appreciate it when people give credit where credit is due, especially when they're not keen on the person.

It's just all in fun really. I made a thread about Mariah's acting, gaga's twitter wars and a thread about Britney reading cue cards for Jane the virgin role :rip: I used to not like christina during 2003 but she is more likable now days and I honestly dont know why the army and fighters still go at it since christina said nice things about britney in 2013 and britney is always vocal about christina being talented. The both of them like each other now and they moved passed the drama because they grew up with each other practically. 

Riot Poof
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

It's just all in fun really. I made a thread about Mariah's acting, gaga's twitter wars and a thread about Britney reading cue cards for Jane the virgin role :rip: I used to not like christina during 2003 but she is more likable now days and I honestly dont know why the army and fighters still go at it since christina said nice things about britney in 2013 and britney is always vocal about christina being talented. The both of them like each other now and they moved passed the drama because they grew up with each other practically. 

Right! Lately, I've just been over stan wars. People drag and throw shade way too much nowadays. Let's just have fun and talk about pop music! :nick:

Kanye West

Gaga has had plenty of vocal fails. Her voice often cracks but people don't notice because she quickly recovers.

Christina has a very powerful voice, which is much more powerful than Gaga's. Christina is "the voice" for a reason. Gaga is an excellent vocalist as well, but let's not be delusional.

KANYEWEST.COM

Mobster

She also has amazing performances. But let's not forget about how this fanbase would react if someone posted a couple of bad performances by Gaga and judged her by that. Christina always gets so much hate, I don't get it.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

JoanneMonster

Gaga had some vocal fails, but that doesn't mean she doesn't sing veeery good. We love you Gaga. Go to 3:03

I See You

JanPianoMusic

When I see this type of compilation of Christina fails, I just want to jump into my screen, grab her by the shoulders and scream "What the **** are you doing?"

You will never please everyone.

StrawberryBlond

I used to be such an Xtina fan. But then she released Bionic which was just ok, followed by the henious Lotus. It made me see her in a whole new light, not as rose tinted. This was also when I finally owned up to the fact that all the bad reputation she had as a person was completely true when she started being mean towards Gaga. And the whole thing made me look back at her old performances and realise that she wasn't the amazing singer I used to think she was. If the internet had been widely available back in her heyday, I would have been educated about how many bad moments she had. But it wasn't until now that I realised that she can sound very different outside the studio and I could see how irritating her vocals are at times. She really does strain and does too much belting. She does really unnecessary runs and riffs that add nothing and make a song unnecessarily long, stripping it of its meaning. She has a really annoying habit of shouting "HA!" at the end of a note that just sounds arrogant. And she can't sing like she used to. She's abused her voice with bad technique and at this rate, it's unlikely it'll ever return. All singers will have bad moments but her bad moments are overflowing these days. When you're a singer of her level, you can't be having this amount of bad days. After so much, it's time to step back and re-evaluate - change your vocal coach, don't push yourself too much, don't put in big notes just to show off. She won't have any voice at all if she doesn't start looking after it better.

Just now, Alien Tulip said:

Christina also said Mariah crashed at a party and was on drugs and alcohol but it backfired as people at the party said Christina was the one who blacked out and collapsed :rip:

:toofunny: I never heard that before! I mean, I heard about what she said about Mariah but I had no idea fellow partygoers actually debunked her story and revealed that it was her! Wow, that's some scandal right there. This is what I mean - too many people have come forward to say that she's nasty for the rumours to be denied. Every artist will have the occasional bitter person who s**t talks them but if its this many people...you need to take a good long look in the mirror.

Alien Tulip
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I used to be such an Xtina fan. But then she released Bionic which was just ok, followed by the henious Lotus. It made me see her in a whole new light, not as rose tinted. This was also when I finally owned up to the fact that all the bad reputation she had as a person was completely true when she started being mean towards Gaga. And the whole thing made me look back at her old performances and realise that she wasn't the amazing singer I used to think she was. If the internet had been widely available back in her heyday, I would have been educated about how many bad moments she had. But it wasn't until now that I realised that she can sound very different outside the studio and I could see how irritating her vocals are at times. She really does strain and does too much belting. She does really unnecessary runs and riffs that add nothing and make a song unnecessarily long, stripping it of its meaning. She has a really annoying habit of shouting "HA!" at the end of a note that just sounds arrogant. And she can't sing like she used to. She's abused her voice with bad technique and at this rate, it's unlikely it'll ever return. All singers will have bad moments but her bad moments are overflowing these days. When you're a singer of her level, you can't be having this amount of bad days. After so much, it's time to step back and re-evaluate - change your vocal coach, don't push yourself too much, don't put in big notes just to show off. She won't have any voice at all if she doesn't start looking after it better.

:toofunny: I never heard that before! I mean, I heard about what she said about Mariah but I had no idea fellow partygoers actually debunked her story and revealed that it was her! Wow, that's some scandal right there. This is what I mean - too many people have come forward to say that she's nasty for the rumours to be denied. Every artist will have the occasional bitter person who s**t talks them but if its this many people...you need to take a good long look in the mirror.

Yup and theres even a video of christina talking about mariah in a jerky away after she threw a dart at a picture of kelly osbourne. This is exactly how I feel about Xtina. She had potential to be successful but her attitude overshadowed her actual talent. She was never an amazing vocalist to me as even during her genie in a bottle days there were a lot of flaws in her performances. She tries too hard to prove people that she has a big voice when in reality it's just bland. She seems to be a much better person ever since she became a mom and entered her 30s but for some reason people will always remember her for being petty and grimy instead of a great singer which is kind of sad because she was only like 23 when she was mean but at the same time 23 isn't really young or an excuse to be a bitch to many people in the industry. 

Schwerk

So we are bashing Christina to feel better about Gaga?

I know it's a joke but still don't see the point of this thread.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Whispering
10 minutes ago, Marjol said:

So we are bashing Christina to feel better about Gaga?

I know it's a joke but still don't see the point of this thread.

No, not Gaga. The main people bashing her are a Britney fan and a Mariah fan. Most Gaga fans like Christina. 

Archived