Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

If Gaga ever has a vocal fail

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Judas performances.

Mostly because they have intense choreography. Christina sounds awful with no choreography. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She will never fail. he Reptilian overlords won't let their biggest pawn fall :gaycat:

Hide contents

3:53 for the TRUTH!

wtf is this, actually??? :koons: i really don't understand ( illuminati blah blah)

PartySick

I kind of like Xtina's voice cracks tbh. They give off a soulful vibe for some reason :yes:

I guess 'cause I grew up listening to church peeps singing and my favorite part is when they would crack their voices on purpose to convey some emotion.

Besides, Gaga's voice does the same thing :gaycat: basically every piano ballad has at least one performance where she sounds like she's straining or cracking her voice while belting. I just like the way it sounds :flutter:

đź–¤

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Maryjaneholland said:

wtf is this, actually??? :koons: i really don't understand ( illuminati blah blah)

It was in my recommended videos and I thought it was creepy/funny :rip:

đź–¤

Alien Tulip
8 minutes ago, Whispering said:

At least Christina actually sings live, unlike those who rely on heavy backing tracks and lip syncing! 

Everyone that sings live cracks at times...EVERYONE! I can appreciate and respect vocal talent and the fact that everyone will have their bad days sometimes, but I don't respect those that lip sync through their shows. 

I understand but I certainly won't care if a person sings if their music isn't all that great. 

Alien Tulip
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I kind of like Xtina's voice cracks tbh. They give off a soulful vibe for some reason :yes:

I guess 'cause I grew up listening to church peeps singing and my favorite part is when they would crack their voices on purpose to convey some emotion.

Besides, Gaga's voice does the same thing :gaycat: basically every piano ballad has at least one performance where she sounds like she's straining or cracking her voice while belting. I just like the way it sounds :flutter:

Whitney has cracked a few times too but it came off as natural and not so contrived like Christinas. 

PartySick
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

Whitney has cracked a few times too but it came off as natural and not so contrived like Christinas. 

I'm not sure I could tell the difference tbh. She sounds fine to me in both videos but I'm not a music quality expert so :derpga:

đź–¤

I always liked Christina until that horrible 2011 Super Bowl National Anthem...and I'm not event talking about the slip-up in the lyrics. Any time she goes above a B4 these days it's just a constant crackling sound. People say that Christina does this on purpose for "color" but I haven't seen her belt above a B4 live without sounding strained in years. It's not a choice if you can't belt any other way up there.

Anyway, Gaga probably will never have such a bad vocal flub because she doesn't have to over-sing or over-embellish a song to get emotion out of a performance. 

Didymus

Oh come on :air:

You wouldn't go to a restaurant, have a bad meal and say: "Oh well, at least they tried to serve me better food than McDonald's" what the ****, why do people make such easy excuses for celebrities :rip: In the first video she's downright BAD and skipping around that fact using some irrelevant nonsense doesn't make it better and, worse, it makes the person saying the obvious look like a hater for no reason.

/endrant

Just something that's been bothering me for a while. Not a dig at anyone in particular. I just don't get why celebs get such free passes all the time. If you saw some amateur singer do this **** in some local bar you'd drag her to the pits and you know it.

Serendipity
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

honey, her 2009 ones were tragic, on the level of Mariah 2013 Rockfeller and Celine's Hello cover

someday, Gaga will have too because everyone has their ad days

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Alien Tulip
Just now, PartySick said:

I'm not sure I could tell the difference tbh. She sounds fine to me in both videos but I'm not a music quality expert so :derpga:

I'm a fan of many of the best vocalists of all time and it's human to crack but somehow they still sound angelic and soulful like mariah, celine, whitney, aretha etc. With Christina it's kind of torturous to withstand her vocals even at her best. Of course this is just my opinion but I always saw her as a mediocre vocalist. I think a lot of people judge christinas vocals like radaronline, huffington post, and even Prince himself because people are still left with a sour awful taste in their mouth from christinas rude behavior back in the day. Her behavior has nothing to do with her talent but she does have a filthy reputation so I think that leads to people constantly slamming her. I judge her vocals just because I think she's bad. 

Alien Tulip
Just now, Clean said:

honey, her 2009 ones were tragic, on the level of Mariah 2013 Rockfeller and Celine's Hello cover

someday, Gaga will have too because everyone has their ad days

Everyone cracks and Gaga has before but let's be real why is it so consistent that Christina cracks in nearly every performance for the past 15 years? Mariah cracks but she doesn't try to outdo herself like Christina which just makes it worse. When patti labelle cracks she just goes with the flow and continues with her range. I think that the other thing is that Christina has no versatility with her voice which is why she has no option but to fail in performances whereas other singers like Mariah, Celine, Whitney, and even Gaga etc have versatile vocals and can work their way around vocal fails. 

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

She did have a vocal fail. Remember? VMA's 2013? 

"Make it real LOOOUUUUD"  #Cringe

I was saying if she does have more in the future. Gaga has had vocal fails since the beginning of her career but shes always managed to work around them. 

Whispering
8 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I understand but I certainly won't care if a person sings if their music isn't all that great. 

"Great" is subjective. One man's trash is another man's treasure. :) 

Archived