Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

If Gaga ever has a vocal fail

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

dont feel bad. It could be worse like this screaming banshee

OMG! Skip to 3:10 :air: 

Lets appreciate that Gaga isnt this messy. Gaga has her misses sometimes but overall she has better control, more versatile, doesn't scream or sound constipated. Even if something cracks, Gaga just goes along like a pro.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But honestly, Christina has such a powerful voice, you can/should forgive her when her voice does crack down for a bit :emma:

Alien Tulip
Just now, kvnrp said:

But honestly, Christina has such a powerful voice, you can/should forgive her when her voice does crack down for a bit :emma:

Her voice isn't really powerful to me. This is coming from someone who is fan of THE VOICES like Mariah Carey, Patti Labelle, Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Barbara Streisand. I watched a lot of their performances and these women have POWERFUL voices whereas Christina just tries to hit high notes and misses most of the time. She is DECENT but not really impressive. 

Didymus

Omg she killed me at your given time in the second.

Omg these vids make me laugh so hard I can't even deal lmfao thanks for this

Sudarshana

and they say gaga is possessed :wtf:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

HauntingHollow

Well Christina has horrible technique but Gaga has a very good one :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

PartySick

She will never fail. he Reptilian overlords won't let their biggest pawn fall :gaycat:

Spoiler

3:53 for the TRUTH!

🖤

Whispering

At least Christina actually sings live, unlike those who rely on heavy backing tracks and lip syncing! 

Everyone that sings live cracks at times...EVERYONE! I can appreciate and respect vocal talent and the fact that everyone will have their bad days sometimes, but I don't respect those that lip sync through their shows. 

Archived