💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Video game soundtracks

Nero

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@RAMROD I like the Splatoon soundtrack but I feel like it's too repetitive, like the actual songs are fine but because there's not many songs and the soundtrack is short it seems very repetitive :giveup: 

I get what you mean, it does indeed gets quite repetitive after awhile.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie
10 minutes ago, aNDY Kane said:

I've listened to some of the Bioshock soundtracks and they are interesting, especially in infinite when they played "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" :air:

I love it so much tbh :giveup:

I remember playing Infinite the first time and actually freaking out hearing all of the covers. Such a cool concept :applause:

One of my favorite themes to this game, too bad my husbando isn't in it :air::air::air:

Spoiler

It's Geese tumblr_lrgk96YKKu1r09fmp.gif

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Pacify Him

Silent Hill series - best ever

Sims 1/2, Indigo Prophecy, Dark Souls series, Metro series, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, Far Cry 3, Dishonored, RDR, Bioshock series, and some of my old MMORPGs that I'd like to forget now tbh (well sh*t nostalgia is hitting me right in my soul)

I’m getting on your nerves

Far Cry 3's soundtrack is the best I've heard in a game. It's so EPIC :giveup:

Also got to give the first three Spyro games acknowledgement. They're great.

58 minutes ago, Benji said:

Far Cry 3's soundtrack is the best I've heard in a game. It's so EPIC :giveup:

What isn't great about far cry lol

LoveandMagic

I love the Silent Hill soundtracks (1,2 and 3 are my favorite games, playing them at night you can really hear the creepy atmospheric sounds and notes - Akira is a genius, I highly recommend checking out the complete set of tracks, not just the official released discs). The Tomb Raider series tend to have really great soundtracks, I like the original compositions of the Fallout and Elder Scroll games (the main theme for Fallout 3 is incredible). I hear Dishonored has great scores, but I haven't listened too closely to those. American McGee's Alice soundtrack was exquisite. Very childlike, eerie, and a bit grandiose in parts.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

3 hours ago, LoveandMagic said:

I love the Silent Hill soundtracks (1,2 and 3 are my favorite games, playing them at night you can really hear the creepy atmospheric sounds and notes - Akira is a genius, I highly recommend checking out the complete set of tracks, not just the official released discs). The Tomb Raider series tend to have really great soundtracks, I like the original compositions of the Fallout and Elder Scroll games (the main theme for Fallout 3 is incredible). I hear Dishonored has great scores, but I haven't listened too closely to those. American McGee's Alice soundtrack was exquisite. Very childlike, eerie, and a bit grandiose in parts.

The Tomb Raider soundtracks have been atmospheric and the first two fallout soundtracks are amazeballs, the elder scrolls soundtracks are just ARTPOP (Ambient and Atmospheric) :toofunny::nick:

On 1/14/2016 at 9:28 AM, Benji said:

Stan bitch

zsr02c.gif

Spyro the Dragon

Sizzily

I've been listening to the Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines soundtrack for the last two days :giveup: I miss the gothy vampires from the early 2000's.

Also, Burn My Dread from Persona 3 :flutter:

One Banned Boi

3 hours ago, Kylo Ren said:

I've been listening to the Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines soundtrack for the last two days :giveup: I miss the gothy vampires from the early 2000's.

Also, Burn My Dread from Persona 3 :flutter:

Soundtracks for gothic horror games are always dynamic and unique, that's why Castlevania and darkstalkers have awesome soundtracks as well

Demon Of Razgriz

Holy hell, Where do I begin?

Almost anything from the Ace Combat series is a winner to me:

Resident Evil has a bunch of gems but my favorite is the Merchant's theme from 4

Eternal Darkness, The whole game is beautifully unnerving, Even the options menu makes me uneasy

Can't go wrong with the Metroid Prime series

There's so much more, but I'd be here all night!

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

Archived