Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Video game soundtracks

Nero

Featured Posts

Hey guys

just wanted to get your opinion on video game music and if so, if you have any soundtracks to those games, which ones do you listen to

i have a big collection to choose from but I'll choose my top 3 lol

1. Koei's Warriors soundtracks

2. The King of Fighters XIII Soundtrack

3. Street Fighter soundtracks 

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

GTA Vice City is the best!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

homomo

As a kid, I listened to Sonic The Hedgehog soundtracks a lot.

homomo
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

it might be weird , but I feel so great while listening to them :rip:

Holy ****, I listen to Silent Hill music to this day. That series is one of my favorite.

SirLudicopro

OMG okay, now I'm in a familiar territory. I freaking love video game soundtracks. Some of my favorites are Persona 4, Persona 3, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Okami, Pokémon Black and White, the whole Paper Mario series, Super Metroid, TLoZ: Majora's Mask... the list goes on, I'm sure I'm forgetting some of my faves.

Andreyw
Just now, Stellar said:

Holy ****, I listen to Silent Hill music to this day. That series is one of my favorite.

I love 1,2,3,4 , Origins and Homecoming since they are the only ones I played so far (I played Shattered Memories to but...eh...I would've prefered more the 1st concept 'Cold Heart' )

Doncho

What "Stellar" said. Expect I still listen to them. Sonic soundtracks ara AMAZING! My favorite soundtracks are the ones from Sonic Adventure, Sonic Unleashed and Sonic 06.

Also Banjo Kazooie music is pretty good and relaxing

PartySick

:emma:

Other than this on occasion I'll have Minecraft and the Last of Us music playing in the background if I'm reading or drawing or something. GTA (Vice City, San Andreas, and V) has also introduced me to some good tunes over the years :music:

🖤

Voltaire
8 minutes ago, Stellar said:

As a kid, I listened to Sonic The Hedgehog soundtracks a lot.

LOVED playing Sonic on Dreamcast.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

homomo
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

I love 1,2,3,4 , Origins and Homecoming since they are the only ones I played so far (I played Shattered Memories to but...eh...I would've prefered more the 1st concept 'Cold Heart' )

I've only ever played the first four; however, I religiously play #1, #2 and #4. The third isn't as scary or disturbing to me as the other three. I'm actually replaying #2, and was playing it last night.

Archived