Ronlop

Featured Posts

she doesn't even deserve to be in the same room as Leo, she's such a bitch

507 likes

Lovely comments indeed :green:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with TIHTY is that "The Hunting Ground" is a bad documentary. I love cinema in general. I usually watch many documentaries (cause it's cheap) when the documentary festival comes. This one is very weak. It's a pity, the message is important but the work isn't on a great level.

6 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

I don't really get what exactly do you expect from it? it wasn't aimed for charts since that's what you give me the impression that success for a song means to you, even this one or maybe you're just biased and don't want to give the song any credit since you dislike it (like you said 2 times already in this thread)

I am not expecting anything from it. 

I think Gaga wanted it to be commercially successful tbh. I mean.. why not? That would spread it's message even more. I think TIHTY was aimed for critical acclaim more than anything to be quite honest. It's obvious Gaga's team and Dianne were pushing it to be nominated at the Grammys and Oscars. 

I dislike the song but that doesn't mean I can't tell whether a song is a success or not. I dislike Telephone too but it was definitely a success.

I think TIHTY's success is determined by how it's message managed to spread worldwide. If it managed to be played on the radio next to big hits and it's video getting 100m+ views- then yes, it's a success. It didn't though.

3 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

she served ARTPOP a.k.a. a The Fame revamp and everyone hated it :rip:

Lol

ARTPOP is not 'The Fame' revamp :rip: But okay.

He was laughing at another person's joke and she pushed past his arm that was in her way, his reaction was to her pushing past his arm which might make him seem rude.

343 likes

he know she's Fake.

128 likes

Not most liked comments being like this :toofunny: 

Was this thread a sarcasm and I don't get it ? :toofunny:

Just now, Snowyrain said:

Was this thread a sarcasm and I don't get it ? :toofunny:

Yes! haha

It was definitely sarcasm.

Edonis

Guys...Gaga has always been polarizing to the public. It's ridiculous to think that the comments section on YouTube represents how her public persona is when half of those people are troll accounts. Furthermore, even at the height of Gaga's career when the "GP loved" she had at least half of her comments as haters. When it comes to the love of the GP, the only thing that matters is music reception. plain and simple. You bring up TIHTY, but personally I don't think Gaga cares if that song is a commercial success. It was made for a documentary to raise awareness on rape culture, not meant to be a anthem that everyone's going to bop to or cry to whatever. Finally, you're picking one "negative event" from a night of nothing but positives (best dressed, LG5 confirmation for the 2016 people, winning an actual award, the only other GG given out to AHS besides Jessica Lange). Don't focus on hate all day and rather look to the positives. 

PunkTheFunk

Tbh I don't think she ever had the GP in the first place. She's been very polarizing from the start. There'll always be a large portion of the population that will be cynical about Gaga (*cough* my parents, who only remember the meat dress *cough*) and we can't really do anything about it. My theory is that the fans who were there for TF/TFM and went into hibernation around the BTW/AP eras are only beginning to wake up now. (And while it's true she gained plenty of older fans through C2C, I doubt they'll be buying LG5).

5 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Yes! haha

It was definitely sarcasm.

Oh okay .. I am such a fail .... :toofunny:

But on the positive side YouTube's new comments system allows negative comments to be more liked. I don't know how but i read an article about it and I don't remember it's contex but if you look at the other videos you can see this negativity (except Adele's videos because she makes 'True' music)  :ohno:

Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Tbh I don't think she ever had the GP in the first place. She's been very polarizing from the start. There'll always be a large portion of the population that will be cynical about Gaga (*cough* my parents, who only remember the meat dress *cough*) and we can't really do anything about it. My theory is that the fans who were there for TF/TFM and went into hibernation around the BTW/AP eras are only beginning to wake up now. (And while it's true she gained plenty of older fans through C2C, I doubt they'll be buying LG5).

I think the last two years just made more hardcore Gaga fans leave to be honest because what they fell in-love with became 'boring'. I don't know though, we'll see.

Andreyw
8 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

I am not expecting anything from it. 

I think Gaga wanted it to be commercially successful tbh. I mean.. why not? That would spread it's message even more. I think TIHTY was aimed for critical acclaim more than anything to be quite honest. It's obvious Gaga's team and Dianne were pushing it to be nominated at the Grammys and Oscars. 

I dislike the song but that doesn't mean I can't tell whether a song is a success or not. I dislike Telephone too but it was definitely a success.

I think TIHTY's success is determined by how it's message managed to spread worldwide. If it managed to be played on the radio next to big hits and it's video getting 100m+ views- then yes, it's a success. It didn't though.

that's commercial succes :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

that's commercial succes :rip: 

That's how I define successful songs. (Clarifying that it does not define whether a song is good or bad)

I don't really see critical acclaim as success because those things can be bought or are alot of times just biased. 

Andreyw
Just now, Ronlop said:

That's how I define successful songs. (Clarifying that it does not define whether a song is good or bad)

I don't really see critical acclaim as success because those things can be bought or are alot of times just biased. 

and like I told you, no one claimed it to be a commercial success :toofunny: why do you keep spinning it around?

Just now, Andreyw said:

and like I told you, no one claimed it to be a commercial success :toofunny: why do you keep spinning it around?

That's not true though. I've seen alot of fans say it's commercially successful.

Andreyw
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

That's not true though. I've seen alot of fans say it's commercially successful.

it's just your imagination

tumblr_n4lriahTDq1t0zh3ho2_500.gif

Archived