Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Gaga won the GP back"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree she has won the GP, but not "back".  She never had them before.  I know because I was the GP.  Before August 2010 I refused to watch her, listen to her, or read about her, because she was too weird and freakish.  Because of that image, for years my friends and I did not discover she actually was talented.  I think 2015 is the year people began to see her as a person and not as a freak.

I live outside the space time continuum.

It's too early to tell about "GP", if anything, she has won critical acclaim, GP must buy your stuff you put out, we will see that with LG5. :)

On 1/13/2016 at 11:08 AM, Ronlop said:

Atleast someone got me. I don't think an image is something that easily adjustable to the point it can drastically change within one year and that's the thing that was bothering me with fans in GGD. With comments like "2015 was Gaga's year....The GP is READY for LG5.", I had to post this thread and share what I think.

stop

Gagadonna

Maybe not the GP, but the gays YES

A Madonna fan friend, who used not to like her, starts liking her

The same for a Barbz 

+ other flop fans

AmenTheNight

I'll consider she won the GP back when she gets a bigger hit than Applause. As of now, she won critics back.

PartySick
4 hours ago, AmenTheNight said:

she won critics back

I actually think this is a good way to put it. She's had nothing but critical acclaim for the past two years :gaycat:

🖤

LePetitGAGABLover

She hasn't won the GP back, and I doubt she will ever tbh. The only thing that we can hope is her getting more fans + critical acclaim. 

SLAYing
On 17/01/2016 at 8:01 AM, SISTERV said:

Gaga never really "had the GP". She just made really good music so they overlooked/accepted her weirdness. 

ARTPOP was good but her image overtook her music, therefore no one cared. To the casual listener ARTPOP had one big pop song, Applause. Maybe Do What U Want a tad...but the music didn't come first.

Gaga can dress however she wants. She just needs catchy music. If the music is good, they'll buy the album. It's really that simple. Most people I know didn't care for Taylor Swift but she became big because....drum roll....the music was catchy and good. 

If Gaga consistently delivers singles for a solid Year that are catchy and reliable yet still offer a cork or slight futuristic sound to them, she'll come back into graces with the GP. 

It's why Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, and Taylor Swift are so successful. Everyone finds them annoying but they still go buy their music because they consistently deliver bops. 

BEST REPLY EVER .......... :applause:

gaga-kiss.gif

Instagram : saurabh_slays

OmgSum1Actually

Gaga will win GP back if she wins a Grammy and an Oscar next month or even if she delivers amazing performances and then before single release she needs to be hosted on a TV show, something like Kimmel, Fallon or Ellen so that people can start missing her music

giphy.gifme if LG5 flops

Shameless selfpromo

I asked one girl and she didn't like gaga she said it was coz of the music, telephone, alexandro and pokerface. The dude sitting next to her got pissed at me for mentioning gaga and said he could tell already we wouldn't get on. Really weird the hate but this dude was definately a scumbag I knew coz his friend was one previously. Other girl who was real nice wasn't fan but she didn't come across with hate. She has nice songs.

https://soundcloud.com/maddy-brodrick/everythings-a-bit-mm-****

Everyone was watching me when I went in club or alot weird night.

Archived