💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Gaga won the GP back"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

1,562,618 Views 

Lovely comments in this video right? 

I am not saying that Youtube Comments Section is the "GP" but it's still interesting to read comments from non-fans.

I have a feeling that there is this idea around here that Gaga "won the GP back" in 2015 with C2C, the Oscars and the Golden Globes. I don't personally believe she managed to make a significant change in her image in the world.

What do you think? Express your opinions (just don't include the word 'delusional' please because it's a flamebait)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stellar said:

Why did you post this again, like half an hour later...

The other thread was locked but was allowed to be re-opened. The topic is still worth the discussion in my opinion. 

Truly interested in hearing your thoughts & opinions.

Haroon

Keep the discussion clean and mature and stuff guys otherwise this will be locked and WP will be issued :udidnt: 

5 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Express your opinions (just don't include the word 'delusional' please because it's a flamebait)

"Delusional" isn't flamebait, the overall tone and vibe wasn't cool so that's why it was locked :laughga: 

homomo
Just now, Ronlop said:

The other thread was locked but was allowed to be re-opened. The topic is still worth the discussion in my opinion. 

Truly interested in hearing your thoughts & opinions.

Gotcha. 

I still stand with my thoughts. Peoples opinions don't matter, unless it contributes to something in a constructive way.

Prismatic

The person above me is slightly delusional

serena-strawberries.gif

Anyways, talent always win

serena-strawberries.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

djBuffoon

Basically everything she has done since ARTPOP has garnered headlines and acclaim. It's Gaga, she's inherently divisive, there will always be people who want to harp on the meat dress and such. But from where I'm sitting, it seems that most people now acknowledge her formidable talents.

Ferrer Zorola
18 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

The person above me is slightly delusional

serena-strawberries.gif

Anyways, talent always win

serena-strawberries.gif

is that Serena because I was just reading about gossip girl lol 

LIFE IS GOOD

Prismatic
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

is that Serena because I was just reading about gossip girl lol 

Off course. No other than the Queen of teen drama.

serena-strawberries.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

8 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Basically everything she has done since ARTPOP has garnered headlines and acclaim. It's Gaga, she's inherently divisive, there will always be people who want to harp on the meat dress and such. But from where I'm sitting, it seems that most people now acknowledge her formidable talents.

That's not completely true although I get what you mean.

Til It Happens To You is considered a success around here whilst it didn't chart at all.

You could say TIHTY's definition of success is it's message right? But I could prove you wrong and say that it's message barely spread like it should have and isn't that the goal with this song? I personally dislike the song and that's also why I don't get why it's getting critical acclaim but I am happy Gaga is happy!

It's still too early. She hasn't won no one back in my opinion.

But we're witnessing history. Her fall was simply that big. American Horror Story simply wasn't enough. Patience, we all need to have some.

she doesn't even deserve to be in the same room as Leo, she's such a bitchï»ż

500 likes 

we still aint there 

djBuffoon
4 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

That's not completely true although I get what you mean.

Til It Happens To You is considered a success around here whilst it didn't chart at all.

You could say TIHTY's success is it's message right? But I could prove you wrong and say that it's message barely spread like it should have and isn't that the goal of the song? I personally dislike the song and that's also why I don't get why it's getting critical acclaim but I am happy Gaga is happy!

I saw it all over social media just a few weeks ago, even being shared by people that don't normally care for Gaga. And when Gaga performs it at the Oscar (especially if it, hopefully, wins) you can anticipate further acclaim and exposure for the song.

1 minute ago, Killa said:

It's still too early. She hasn't won no one back in my opinion.

But we're witnessing history. Her fall was simply that big. American Horror Story simply wasn't enough. Patience, we all need to have some.

Atleast someone got me. I don't think an image is something that easily adjustable to the point it can drastically change within one year and that's the thing that was bothering me with fans in GGD. With comments like "2015 was Gaga's year....The GP is READY for LG5.", I had to post this thread and share what I think.

Archived