Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

New LG5 Stage Concept

Quasi

Featured Posts

I had a dream this week. Gaga has never come to my country and I really hope, for the LG5Ball, she is going to...so I dreamt that she did and the stage was similar to yours even with the slide type runway and she dances singing mary jane holland while hi fiving the little monsters...then I woke up :toofunny:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EddieEd said:

I had a dream this week. Gaga has never come to my country and I really hope, for the LG5Ball, she is going to...so I dreamt that she did and the stage was similar to yours even with the slide type runway and she dances singing mary jane holland while hi fiving the little monsters...then I woke up :toofunny:

LOL I had a dream once that Gaga came in on the Highway Unicorn horse for the BTW ball and I screamed for her but she just kept going on riding her horse.:rip:

I see I gave you your first like!:lolga: Welcome to GGD! :D

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

5 minutes ago, Quasi said:

LOL I had a dream once that Gaga came in on the Highway Unicorn horse for the BTW ball and I screamed for her but she just kept going on riding her horse.:rip:

I see I gave you your first like!:lolga: Welcome to GGD! :D

Hahahaha yep I'm a newbie...but a GaGa fan since poker face. Your design it's just amazing; you must have spent days and nights creating it...though you say later on you will see this and feel insecure about it, I really can see GaGa performing in it.

2 minutes ago, EddieEd said:

Hahahaha yep I'm a newbie...but a GaGa fan since poker face. Your design it's just amazing; you must have spent days and nights creating it...though you say later on you will see this and feel insecure about it, I really can see GaGa performing in it.

Aww thanks you're so kind.

tumblr_myvzp1BX781tnr7xxo2_500.gif

12 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Aww thanks you're so kind.

tumblr_myvzp1BX781tnr7xxo2_500.gif

You're welcome but it's the truth...it's nice to feel welcome here :laughga:

Jewels n Drugs

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :legend:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Jewels n Drugs

If Gaga doesnt use this i will be personally offended tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

13 hours ago, helxig said:

Oh I'm sorry I got all selfish blurting out my own ideas and forgot to tell you that your stage design looks amazing and really professional!

PS What program did you use to create it? It looks so familiar! I used to play around with it a lot at school and I'd like to get it again for personal use.

I used Sketchup 2015. And the best thing is, IT'S FREE!:nick:

8 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :legend:

8 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

If Gaga doesnt use this i will be personally offended tbh

Yaaas thank you!! :D

I don't like the idea of this. While the execution and the sketch looks really good, I'm not here for a long ass stage yet again. I'd prefer someting like the BTWBall stage, rather than the artRAVE one.

30 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I don't like the idea of this. While the execution and the sketch looks really good, I'm not here for a long ass stage yet again. I'd prefer someting like the BTWBall stage, rather than the artRAVE one.

I love the artRAVE stage so much so I can't get its features out of my head when I'm designing lol. So that's why even if I'm not explicitly thinking of it, somehow elements of the artRAVE make their way into my designs. I didn't like the BTW Ball catwalks very much to be honest. It just looked like it was added to the main stage for the heck of it.

Haroon

Omg I love this :giveup: The length of the catwalk and the shape and the change of material, it's all wow :flutter: One problem is that the stalagmites might obscure the view for people on the left side of seating though :omg: 

bionic
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg I love this :giveup: The length of the catwalk and the shape and the change of material, it's all wow :flutter: One problem is that the stalagmites might obscure the view for people on the left side of seating though :omg: 

I once went to the theatre and there was a beam literally right in front of my seat

buy bionic

Haroon
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I once went to the theatre and there was a beam literally right in front of my seat

What did you do? :udidnt: 

bionic
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What did you do? :udidnt: 

I complained and the lady was like "That's just the architecture of the theatre. Look around it" so I just stood in the aisle all day

buy bionic

Archived