digital art

New LG5 Stage Concept

Quasi

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

Gagz needs to hire you. :sara:This is so very well thought out and designed. Wonderful job!!

58 minutes ago, Applause said:

Looks good in general. But, I think the runway is way too long. Lol. Gags isn't going to wanna walk a mile to reach the other side. :air:

57 minutes ago, AcidPop said:

OMG. I've been slain!!!

That's outrageously awesome. Submit the idea to gaga and her team somehow... this is perfect!

56 minutes ago, Blake said:

Tbh I think the glass runway should go. Much easier for Gaga to go under to reach the main stage ala BTWB.

50 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

amazing use of google sketchup :applause:  

you could upload a demo vid 

49 minutes ago, venusian said:

I AM SNATCHEDT

45 minutes ago, GawdGa said:

omg i love this

if i could design a stage for gaga, i would put treadmills on it, moving her and the backup dancers all around the stage :gaycat: 

45 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

LOOOVE THIS OH MY GOD. Honestly should be used!!

The only thing that I would change would be how the MainStage doesn't face forward, I LOVE the idea but it would kinda suck for people who have seats on the left (stage right) side of the arena cause she wouldn't face them when she was dancing. But overall, LOVE!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate your guys' feedback!:wub: As of yet I'm still effing thirsty for new material from her so I'll probably make more designs if I have time. Gaga really is my muse.:sara:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

48 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I love everything about this!!!!!

39 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

i LOVE THIS THIS WOULD BE F PERFECT. TOOK A SCREENSHOT TO SAVE IT INTO MY "I WISH GAGA WOULD USE THIS FOLDER" im slayed by your perfection!!! 

26 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Gagz needs to hire you. :sara:This is so very well thought out and designed. Wonderful job!!

18 minutes ago, Lum said:

The off-center concept, it's so simple yet so refreshing and unique!

13 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

It's amazing! Find a way to send it to Gagas team!

Thanks guys! It really means a lot! If only I could send it to Gaga. Although I'd probably abuse that privilege and just send her 100+ designs and ideas.:emma:

33 minutes ago, Mr Wonderful said:

OMG could I use this? 

Sure!:wub: Just make sure to include the little note at the bottom of my post citing the Sketchup users. May I ask what for?

President Biden
7 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Thanks guys! It really means a lot! If only I could send it to Gaga. Although I'd probably abuse that privilege and just send her 100+ designs and ideas.:emma:

Sure!:wub: Just make sure to include the little note at the bottom of my post citing the Sketchup users. May I ask what for?

Of course I can site you!

and it's for an music industry RPG on The.Pop.Zone, I will be using it for Gaga in the game! If you want to see come join! :) 

I got drunk

1 minute ago, Mr Wonderful said:

Of course I can site you!

and it's for an music industry RPG on The.Pop.Zone, I will be using it for Gaga in the game! If you want to see come join! :) 

Sure! Just whenever you use it just send me the link. I wanna see other forum people's reactions too :laughga:

This is way off topic but did you used to have a different user name?

President Biden
Just now, Quasi said:

Sure! Just whenever you use it just send me the link. I wanna see other forum people's reactions too :laughga:

This is way off topic but did you used to have a different user name?

Yes, dicsoheave865 :) pm me sis I wanna talk again, I actually have some small things about the stage that is like edited for my sake if possible.

I got drunk

Helxig

I've been thinking of some weird things lately. Imagine if she had like, small cages amongst the crowd which she was lowered into for certain parts of the show and was literally in the audience, with just metal bars separating her from the fans. Imagine all their crazy arms reaching in from every angle, and just not quite reaching her while she dances right amongst them. Imagine a system of ropes that are attached to her during a quick change, that lift her up so she levitates over the crowd (a common trick used in theatre). Imagine a big glass cube that she rises out of the stage inside, which has holograms inside it with her, or images projected onto the glass walls, and she performs her first song inside this ethereal glass room with things happening inside with her like beautiful magic! Who knows what she'll dream up next for us!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

andy232000
25 minutes ago, Quasi said:

well i already tweeted it out to her lol (sorry if i wasnt allowed) i got several others liking it

Just now, andy232000 said:

well i already tweeted it out to her lol (sorry if i wasnt allowed) i got several others liking it

Of course it's allowed!:yay: Thanks for doing that for me.:sara:

Helxig

Oh I'm sorry I got all selfish blurting out my own ideas and forgot to tell you that your stage design looks amazing and really professional!

PS What program did you use to create it? It looks so familiar! I used to play around with it a lot at school and I'd like to get it again for personal use.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

3 minutes ago, helxig said:

Oh I'm sorry I got all selfish blurting out my own ideas and forgot to tell you that your stage design looks amazing and really professional!

No need to apologize.:yay: Your ideas sounded insane and amazing. I'd love if Gaga was able to get that close to the GP floor. I often just think about the same kinds of ideas during my day as well, except mine include Volantis for some reason. :laughga: And thanks for your kind words!

17 minutes ago, VersaceKing said:

It looks VERY GOOD :applause:

Thanks alot!:sara:

Archived