💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"And I know the difference" - How do you feel about what Gaga said?

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Am I the only one who felt touched by that last part of her speech?

"The true win is in the work, the win for me is always in the creative process. If you can enjoy every second of making a piece with your friends, that is the win. When you are misserable the whole time, this is something else. And I know the difference."

It was kind of depressing for me becuase it adds more evidence to the case against Tony Bennett for actually chaining her up and forcing her to sing for her life so he could have one last #1 :( Poor GaGa #stopbennett2k16 #myARTPOPcouldmeanNETHING 

iAstroLeo
Just now, Nino said:

It was kind of depressing for me becuase it adds more evidence to the case against Tony Bennett for actually chaining her up and forcing her to sing for her life so he could have one last #1 :( Poor GaGa #stopbennett2k16 #myARTPOPcouldmeanNETHING 

WHAAT? :deadbanana: 

cackling

elijahfan

Well, I think she's simply referring to those times when you're a young songwriter, and you're put into sessions with collaborators and producers you haven't chosen and you have to absolutely get something out of your sessions together because you're paid for it. Now, she basically works whenever she wants, with whoever she wants, that's all.

Mister Gaga
5 minutes ago, Nino said:

tumblr_nl2i2bdlx91s4hjb0o1_400.gif

Iwontell

It's sure about the ARTPOP release/promotion...there was just so much going on and so many voices telling her what to do, when to do, the people to do things with...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

DiscoHeaven23
12 minutes ago, Nino said:

ad_165728510-e1428924951789.jpg

The Child
2 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

It's sure about the ARTPOP release/promotion...there was just so much going on and so many voices telling her what to do, when to do, the people to do things with...

It took 7 posts for someone to say the ARTPOP word gosh :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Mobster

@1:59 "It was catharsis"

Catharsis is the new title for LG5

She didn't make an effort to turn it into an adjective. 

Bookmark me :green:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Didymus

Well, didn't she literally say she was basically depressed all the ****ing time during the BTWB and the whole of ARTPOP? :rip:

19 minutes ago, Nino said:

giphy.gif

She's so eloquent, I love her. :flutter: 

She deserved this.

Thanks for posting that clip.

FreePalestine

Iwontell
6 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

It took 7 posts for someone to say the ARTPOP word gosh :saladga:

LOL, c'mon, it took longer than usual :derpga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived