Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Xtina in Studio

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Christina Aguilera has been working on her 8th studio for quite some time now. This is a usual practice for Aguilera, releasing albums three and four years apart from each other. As of today, it's been 3 years and 2 months since her last album, Lotus, was released. But yesterday Christina teased her album progress by posting a picture of her in the studio. However, its still not clear where Christina is in her album development. She told the Today Show in October that she was loosely working on her album and needs to take her time because she's not a robot. But for now, Fighters can bask in the glory and hope that this photo brings. Is the comeback of Christina upon us in 2016, or will well see this album's release in 2050?

Lion Heart

Her time is now.

There's very little competition. 

cristina.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Iwontell

Happy that she's back, but, god, this year is becoming more and more filled with releases...it's going to be complete chaos...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

eifulien

Oh my she is so sexy in this pic! :giveup: I really want to hear new material from her. Opposite to popular opinion I enjoyed Lotus. Before this album I know only a few songs so I'm not very familiar with her work. 2016 is shaping to be the busiest year in pop since 2011. 

Bloody

It's good that she's taking her time.A "flop" third album in a row would be disastrous.

I hope her comeback is major, I think she can make it happen again. 

till then buy @bionic on iTunes.

Bambino

She should comeback with a beautiful ballad because she has a great voice that she shouldn't waste on floppy, trashy dance-pop songs.

If Adele can, why not Xtina? :green:

It's weird that all her recent features have smashed but not her own work. Atleast she's still a household name and people like her. She needs to belt it out in a strong ballad lead single

BYE

TropicOfCANCER

the album is def. coming this year. I'm hoping a lead single is coming early spring. 

The Child
15 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Happy that she's back, but, god, this year is becoming more and more filled with releases...it's going to be complete chaos...

It's like 2011 all over again.

11 minutes ago, Bambino said:

She should comeback with a beautiful ballad because she has a great voice that she shouldn't waste on floppy, trashy dance-pop songs.

If Adele can, why not Xtina? :green:

I'm here for a Beautiful/Hurt ballad honestly she slays at ballads :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Wow she looks great here!

Releasing her album this year is a mistake tbh, with Gaga, Britney, Beyoncé, Katy & more major pop girls releases she won't have any room in the spotlight...

Archived