💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Phones

Noah

Phones  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which phone brand are you into/ would you suggest?

• Apple - iPhone
    • Samsung
    • HTC
    • Windows
    • Blackberry
    • others

Featured Posts

Warholian

Apple. Beautiful design, simple operating system, and the lack of customization is just a characteristic of Apple that makes them so good. The people aren't in control - they are. The people don't get to make decisions on what's good - Apple does. The people don't dictate what they like, they don't know what they like until they're show. It's that aspect of Apple that's really commendable. They're willing to go against the wishes of the public to give them something they never knew they wanted. That's how we got the popularization of tablet computing, touch screens themselves, MP3 players and the electronization of music. Progress. Anyways,  if company integrity is important to you that's why I'd go Apple. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlut

I'm guessing people just say iPhone because it is the most popular :green: 

I've tried many different phones and my current one, HTC, is the best.

Flopenstein

RAMROD

My main phone is Android, I was using Note II but last year I upgrades to S6

My secondary phone is iOS, it the number I use only for work, web shopping profile, and new acquitances.

Both are great. I miss my Note though, mainly because of the stylus tjay come.with it. IDK, maybe I'll reolace it with Note 6 this year??

I was interested with the new Blackberry with Android in it but I didn't at the end as it looks gimmicky and the price doesn't seem fair.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, FlopSlut said:

I'm guessing people just say iPhone because it is the most popular :green: 

I've tried many different phones and my current one, HTC, is the best.

Or people vote/say iPhone because they do have an iPhone? :rip: 

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Apple. Beautiful design, simple operating system, and the lack of customization is just a characteristic of Apple that makes them so good. The people aren't in control - they are. The people don't get to make decisions on what's good - Apple does. The people don't dictate what they like, they don't know what they like until they're show. It's that aspect of Apple that's really commendable. They're willing to go against the wishes of the public to give them something they never knew they wanted. That's how we got the popularization of tablet computing, touch screens themselves, MP3 players and the electronization of music. Progress. Anyways,  if company integrity is important to you that's why I'd go Apple. 

Your explanation reminds me with marrionette dolls or citizen of North Korea tbh. People that had to be dictate what to do and thinks they love it but did they really? You must be trollin tbh.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FlopSlut
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Or people vote/say iPhone because they do have an iPhone? :rip: 

That's what I meant :green:

Flopenstein

NE Thing

One time, my friend got his phone password wrong once, and his Windows phone locked him out for 400,000 hours.

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

The Child

I have an IPhone 6s :flutter:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tove Lo

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge but there are many great Android phones. I've just stuck with Samsung because I'm use to their phones and like them. I may switch after this just to try a new one. :) 

Btw, don't get sucked into just buying an iPhone because others think it's "cool". Get the the phone that actually has good hardware and such that is worth the money it's priced at.

hop on that **** like a maniac

WhoAskedOpinions

I had a Galaxy S5 and I loved it. It was an incredible phone that was so customizable even without rooting it. If you want to customize the hell out of it then go with that.

Now I have the iPhone 6s and I also love it. It is very quick to get updates and is incredible for communicating with people with other iPhone's. It is a lot more basic in terms of OS, but is still an incredible phone. 

If I had to pick my personal favorite I'd go with iPhone because being a high school student I want updates ASAP.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

i want an iphone to play with kinda but i want a flip phone again tbh. iphones are distracting :duck: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Archived