Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Phones

Noah

Phones  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which phone brand are you into/ would you suggest?

• Apple - iPhone
    • Samsung
    • HTC
    • Windows
    • Blackberry
    • others

Featured Posts

Hey,

Which phone brand do you use?

Which system is on your phone? (iOS,Android etc.)

Tell me!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an iPhone, both iPhone and Android are great phones to get! Blackberry is good too but I would wait until they work the kinks out of their Priv before considering going back to them.

Haroon

I use an iPhone 6 at the moment and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick with it :) Previously I had a Blackberry Torch which I loved a lot but then I made the transition to full touch screen which was heartbreaking at first. I could go back to a Blackberry again if I really want to, as long as it's got a full keyboard like I'm used to from them :flutter: Before that I had a Samsung Tocco which was pretty nice too but it lagged quite a bit :emma: 

Just now, Benji said:

I have an iPhone, both iPhone and Android are great phones to get! Blackberry is good too but I would wait until they work the kinks out of their Priv before considering going back to them.

I had an Android phone for 3 years and an iPhone since 1 1/2 years, and I seriously don't know which one is better, to me - both have their pros. If I were to buy a new Phone - I wouldn't know which one.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1 minute ago, Noahhh said:

I had an Android phone for 3 years and an iPhone since 1 1/2 years, and I seriously don't know which one is better, to me - both have their pros. If I were to buy a new Phone - I wouldn't know which one.

I prefer android's customisations but I've found iPhones just do everything else better and they're easier to use.

Plus I don't think I've had a single Android phone that hasn't slowly turned into a lagging mess :air:

mister max

I have a Sony Xperia :flutter: it works really good so far and I drop it at least once a week :emma: its still not broken 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Sizzily

iPhone 6 plus but there are rumors that the next iPhones won't have a headphone jack so I might switch to Samsung. Those curved screens look cool.

One Banned Boi

PMKKARDASHiAN

I love my blackberry passport. Had the curve in 07, then had an iphone until this past April, and tbh blackberry is sh!ttin on iphone

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

iPhone 6 plus but there are rumors that the next iPhones won't have a headphone jack so I might switch to Samsung. Those curved screens look cool.

There are? What I've heard the next one will have a different jack.

When you want an Android phone, you should definetly look at Google's Nexus series.

They run with Android the way Google intended it to (ICYDK Google makes Android, Samsung and others can customize it the way they want tho).
So with essentially no bloatware (they aren't tied to a carrier too) and just everything you need you get really really good and lag-free performance.

I have a Nexus 5 from 2013 and it can still pretty easily handle everything you throw at it today.

Also, Nexuses where originally intended as reference/development phones for Android, so customizing it with ROMs is really easy and there is a big community around it.

In the US the current Nexus 5X and 6P are pretty inexpensive compared to an iPhone or Galaxy, but not much elsewhere.

https://store.google.com/category/phones

Some first impressions from the 5X and 6P from MKBHD (he also has pretty good reviews from them on his channel) when they were first announced:

Spoiler

In case you didn't notice, I'm a big fan of the Nexus series :emma:

Archived