movie

The Conjuring 2

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

i am excited! Who's with me?? :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Oooooh looks good :flutter: I'm not really into exorcisms and ghosts and all of that stuff when it comes to horror, but The Conjuring is one of the better horror movies I've seen in the past decade so I'll definitely give this a watch :D I've yet to watch Annabelle though, gotta get that done asap :laughga: 

Redstreak

OMFG yaaaas I absolutely loved the first one :giveup: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

RAMROD
39 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Oooooh looks good :flutter: I'm not really into exorcisms and ghosts and all of that stuff when it comes to horror, but The Conjuring is one of the better horror movies I've seen in the past decade so I'll definitely give this a watch :D I've yet to watch Annabelle though, gotta get that done asap :laughga: 

This new one will set in England too, might add extra fright point for you, Haroon! :laughga:

RAMROD

The first trailer doesn't give too much yet, so curious tbh.

FlopSlut

Yay more jump scares so i can shiesse my pants :derpga:

Every bottom should watch this movie before doing **** :derpga:

Flopenstein

Warholian

God, horror's awful nowadays. 

tumblr_static_paul_bored.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Ambrosia
On 1/10/2016 at 0:56 AM, Haroon said:

What do you fancy in horror?  :tongue:

The Conjuring was for me too, one of the better horror movies I'd seen in quite some time.  In fact, to this day, if I wake up in the middle of the night, I look at the clock and pray it's not 3:07.  A few times it was... and I lay in bed awake until 3:08.  :toofunny:  Make sure the clock is still moving.

I'm the biggest chicken ever, and Annabelle was a huge disappointment for me which surprised me because the small part "she" was in at the beginning of The Conjuring petrified me.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

mariomania1234

Hyped. I'd recommend everyone to read about this case. It's really interesting and bizarre.

Haroon
7 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

What do you fancy in horror?  :tongue:

The Conjuring was for me too, one of the better horror movies I'd seen in quite some time.  In fact, to this day, if I wake up in the middle of the night, I look at the clock and pray it's not 3:07.  A few times it was... and I lay in bed awake until 3:08.  :toofunny:  Make sure the clock is still moving.

I'm the biggest chicken ever, and Annabelle was a huge disappointment for me which surprised me because the small part "she" was in at the beginning of The Conjuring petrified me.

I like slashers mostly, they scare me more because they're still within the realm of possibility to me so I guess that's why ghost and exorcism movies don't work on me because I don't really believe in them. If I do like that type of movie then it has to be one that makes me doubt my current belief for a second, which this movie and some others (What Lies Beneath, Insidious, Evil Dead, Mirrors, etc) have done :flutter: 

On 1/10/2016 at 6:56 AM, Haroon said:

Annabelle is awful :( so boring

• 2 weeks later...

Archived