💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Noisey reads "Azillion" for filth

Jonna Lee

Featured Posts

Benji

I'm glad she's getting picked up on her diction. It's got to be the worst part of the track because she's near impossible to actually understand apart from the line that very clearly is there to serve as drama for her nearly saying the n-word.

You know you're track is trash when you literally got to rely on the hope that enough people will hear your track and be outraged that you're thick enough to dabble in exactly what you've been read for multiple times.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

There's no funny about it OP so try again.

OT: The queen of rap remains unbothered. She'll continue making hits no matter how the haters try to drag ha down. Seethe lessorz. :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Iwontell

Dude...she and AB releasing stuff so close to each other is just a bottomless pit of drama...this review seems very biased against her, so it's hard for me to take it 100% seriously...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

KyliesChild
28 minutes ago, Jonna Lee said:

fjhgkjlhk; what happened to jewrjewr

I tried to un-ban him, but the moderators said he had repetitive bad behavior hence he got banned. 

JusKeepBreathin

I feel like all these publications and haters have the review already written and just insert parts of the song where they see fit. Kinda like Yahoo and Anti. Lol pathetic. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

inuborg

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

They even call the 212 rip off.

"The worst things of all time" :toofunny:

THIS IS A KIIIIIII 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg
1 hour ago, Iwontell said:

Dude...she and AB releasing stuff so close to each other is just a bottomless pit of drama...this review seems very biased against her, so it's hard for me to take it 100% seriously...

Its only biased towards the truth. Really I can't spot any lies. 

Iwontell
5 minutes ago, inuborg said:

Its only biased towards the truth. Really I can't spot any lies. 

Meanwhile you have AB as your avatar...:derpga:

It's very biased...I didn't love the song and I much prefer AB too, but I can still see that it was harsher then it had to be - which I don't really approve of...you know, one day they're being shitty to someone you hate, one day they're being shot to someone you love...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

inuborg
Just now, Iwontell said:

Meanwhile you have AB as your avatar...:derpga:

It's very biased...I didn't love the song and I much prefer AB too, but it's still harsher then it had to be - which I don't really approve of...you know, one day they're being shitty to someone you hate, one day they're being shot to someone you love...

They can't dog any of my faves like this because they're actually talented. Really all you can do is say she's problematic, but she makes great music. :laughga: 

Ferrer Zorola
2 hours ago, Jonna Lee said:

fjhgkjlhk; what happened to jewrjewr

yeah, what happened to him? 

LIFE IS GOOD

GloZell Green
1 hour ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

yeah, what happened to him? 

@Jonna Lee

Banned for calling someone stupid on a TS vs Adele thread

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived