Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Noisey reads "Azillion" for filth

Jonna Lee

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

As I keep saying, if this rap were by a black female, critics would be all over it. I like it, it might take some time to grow on me. The outro is awesome, though. It's maybe not her best but it's not her worst and it shows that she's really trying to prove herself to close minded people who don't want whites to rap. I think she changed the whole theme of her new album and its production purely so she could be liked and I think it's sad. She perhaps hopes doing a trap-influenced album with respected urban producers and distancing herself from a mainstream sound will lead to her being treated with more respect. I just hope she genuinely does like the new stuff she's making as it's a shame if she feels this is what she had to make to stand a chance at a career.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
57 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

As I keep saying, if this rap were by a black female, critics would be all over it. I like it, it might take some time to grow on me. The outro is awesome, though. It's maybe not her best but it's not her worst and it shows that she's really trying to prove herself to close minded people who don't want whites to rap. I think she changed the whole theme of her new album and its production purely so she could be liked and I think it's sad. She perhaps hopes doing a trap-influenced album with respected urban producers and distancing herself from a mainstream sound will lead to her being treated with more respect. I just hope she genuinely does like the new stuff she's making as it's a shame if she feels this is what she had to make to stand a chance at a career.

She said she just wishes people who supported her through all the **** she got to like her stuff. She said she is pretty confident about the record and that she really loves it. She isn't trying to prove anything

inuborg
5 hours ago, Paper Gangsta said:

She said she just wishes people who supported her through all the **** she got to like her stuff. She said she is pretty confident about the record and that she really loves it. She isn't trying to prove anything

Definitely. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived