💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is JLo one of the powerful women on TV?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Jennifer Lopez has career ups and downs but she always manages to turn things around when you least expect it. 

Right now Jenneifer Lopez is executive producer of 3 television shows. The Fosters and Shades of Blue and the reality show South Beach Tow.  She is also the star of Shades of Blue and is currently a judge on American Idol. She is also CCO (Cheif Creative Officer) of nuvoTV.  This is just her TV jobs. It doesn't include her Vegas residency starting soon, her Viva Mobil cell phone store, her perfumes, and her movie career. 

This past Thursday she was on American Idol from 8 to 10pm on th US then on Shades of Blue from 10 to 11pm on the same night on a different network. American Idol received a rating of 2.7 while Shade of Blue received a 1.8 actually building more of an audience than The Blacklist which aired from 9-10 and only had a 1.6 rating. 

So my question is who are the most powerful women on Television and is Jennifer Lopez one of them? 

jennifer-lopez-shades-of-blue-3.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Warholian

Lady Gaga is. I'm glad you agree with me. Goodbye. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

MonsterOfSpain

Yeah, she's built an empire on her own. She's not only an actress and a singer but a big bussinesswoman, I think at Beyoncé's level or even higher, that's why she's always at the top of Forbes' list even when she didn't release anything that year.

HEARTHUNTER

Powerful at showing ass, definitely. :wtf:

I'm done with her, I mean, I don't dislike her but she's unimpressive.

Alien Tulip

I loved her in Selena. I liked her better during the 90s when she used to be latina and a new yorker.

Iwontell

Yeah...I mean, if we're talking pop girls on TV, she might be the biggest one of them - since she does a lot of behind the camera stuff as well...now, if we were talking women in general, then I don't know...probably not one of the "most powerful", but surely not one of the "least powerful" as well...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Powerful at showing ass, definitely. :wtf:

I'm done with her, I mean, I don't dislike her but she's unimpressive.

She is PAINFULLY overrated. She used to be a lot prettier during the 90s too

CIjcR6hVEAA1AqM.jpg

She went from being this beautiful new york latina girl with beautiful curly dark hair to this botox over tanned hollywood blonde bimbo

jennifer-lopez-2015-billboard-latin-musi

People are always like "How she's so beautiful at 45!" and I'm like yeah with the help of having an amazing cosmetologist and dermatologist :neyde: I can give her a few compliments though, like she can dance, she has a nice body, has nice eyes and shes very nice but overall I'm just tired of seeing her everywhere. It's also kind of sad that dark latinas/afro or asian latinas don't get the amount of praise as she does despite being more talented than her. 

DiscoHeaven23

She always manages to stay around, even when her music career doesn't. Not a bad thing though. Kinda smart of her actually. 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

She is PAINFULLY overrated. She used to be a lot prettier during the 90s too

CIjcR6hVEAA1AqM.jpg

She went from being this beautiful new york latina girl with beautiful curly dark hair to this botox over tanned hollywood blonde bimbo

jennifer-lopez-2015-billboard-latin-musi

People are always like "How she's so beautiful at 45!" and I'm like yeah with the help of having an amazing cosmetologist and dermatologist :neyde: I can give her a few compliments though, like she can dance, she has a nice body, has nice eyes and shes very nice but overall I'm just tired of seeing her everywhere. It's also kind of sad that dark latinas/afro or asian latinas don't get the amount of praise as she does despite being more talented than her. 

I kinda agree with you and I kinda don't. No one has ever said she is the most amazing singer or actress and she doesn't have a room full of Oscars, Grammys or Emmys, so she is not overrated. I didn't write this to talk about her being an amazing actress singer or performer. I wrote it about the amount of power she now has on TV, both behind the scenes and on the screen. She has turned into a media mogul. The same thing you said about her can be said of many Latinas who have dyed their hair blonde and show more skin than before. Her hair is only a few shades lighter than the pic you showed  as her "beautiful" pic. She is actually darker skinned in the more current photo so I don't under stand why you said she is trying to look whiter or a blond Hollywood bimbo. She isn't Tara Reid. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Alien Tulip
41 minutes ago, just4fun said:

I kinda agree with you and I kinda don't. No one has ever said she is the most amazing singer or actress and she doesn't have a room full of Oscars, Grammys or Emmys, so she is not overrated. I didn't write this to talk about her being an amazing actress singer or performer. I wrote it about the amount of power she now has on TV, both behind the scenes and on the screen. She has turned into a media mogul. The same thing you said about her can be said of many Latinas who have dyed their hair blonde and show more skin than before. Her hair is only a few shades lighter than the pic you showed  as her "beautiful" pic. She is actually darker skinned in the more current photo so I don't under stand why you said she is trying to look whiter or a blond Hollywood bimbo. She isn't Tara Reid. 

I specifically said she is overly spray tanned which is what a lot of hollywood stars do. I don't mind tan blonde women because it looks good on some women.

Archived