Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you expect a new Taylor Swift Album this year?

Noah

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I don't think she will. I don't think she's had enough time to write/finalize an album during this era.

Versace

Tbh if her album is due this year then it's due October/November 

if not then i think she might release it 2017 , cause 1989 is a bit longer than all her other eras 

and i think we're still in the 1989 era, since Out Of The Woods is the 6th single and is due to impact radio this week and she's also due to perform it at the grammies. 

For me i'd love if she can extend the 1989 era to 8 singles (Katy did the same with Teenage Dream)

and release All You Had To Do Was Stay and New Romantics 

and then give us a new album in October/November 2017

ThisGuyTony

Hmmm I feel she doesn't have any hype at the moment. At least compared to before. 

I'd want some more pop songs from her tbh. :gaycat: 

Whispering

Taylor usually releases every two years, but she has stated that she would like to take a break and explore other things...personal and professional...for a while. Unless she changes her mind, I would look for the next album coming out in Q4 of 2017. 

Spock

Probably. Her father and the guy who interviewed her for Vanity Fair both confirmed she was already writing new material and thinking about the next album (this was many months ago).

Yeah, she said she wanted to take a break but she wasn't very clear on a timeline. The tour and the era are over, so she has like seven months until she would have to get back on the spotlight again. The Red Tour ended like two months before 1989, so this break seems like plenty of time. Also, she has been using this schedule for 10 years so I doubt she would change it now

who will love me when the night is over

LePetitGAGABLover
4 hours ago, dancewithnobody said:

She said that wants back to country music

I suppose new album will be something like "Red"

Red is NOT country:neyde:

yes and
7 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Red is NOT country:neyde:

I know. lol. 
This is pop + country 
And below I've written that pop tracks will be on new album too 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Warholian

Hope not. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived