💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you consider Lady Gaga to be the greatest pop act of all time?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Schwerk

To me she is and was early on. She just needs a few more hit records that reach every generation and become true classics. And I think she will. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

Michael, Madonna, and Gaga. The Holy Trinity of Performing :flutter:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Infinity Wave

Not of all time

But of our time, ABSOLUTELY YES AND THIS NEEDS NO FURTHER EXPLANATION

Colourful

gagzus

Of ALL time? no, but of the 21st Century YES, her music, substance and general aura alone are better than her contemporaries and those who came before her in the 2000s.

She's a POP ARTIST which separates her from others.

MasterOfPuppets

Well she certainly is the most interesting pop act of recent times and the most likely to become a legend like Madonna or Michael out of the other recent pop acts.

Schizophonic

i dont belive in "THE" one greatest artist. no one can deny michaels, elvis and madonnas spots. why compare and rank them? there will never be a ultimate answer.

If anyone thinks that it's because they're ignorant and don't know music history. Gaga is great but she still has a lot to prove.

Katsuki Bakugo

not of all time - because she is influenced by so many before her. She is one of the greatests but not of all time. Now that MJ and DB are gone. She will have to rise up and bring pop back into the limelight. Alot rests on her shoulders to be the "next" one.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

2 hours ago, Wenli said:

Nope, it's The Beatles and then everyone else.

She'll definitely be up there in time, though.

So glad it is 2016. If I had to listen to the beatles everyday I don't know how I would cope. I really feel it was a bad time after the war and all. It must be surely better days in 2016. "20 seconds too comply". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13WAhlE02ew

GloZell Green

Just saying she's really one of the only artists to have started out huge an maintain that, even during a "flop" era she's still selling over 2 million and is in the top 10 selling albums of the year :lolga: We really need to give her more time to show the world what she's truly made up and she'll be on the top soon enough

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived