💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Alyssa Milano dragging Wendy Williams

The Child

Featured Posts

Mobster

Alyssa Milano was actually very respectful towards Wendy... Props to her for keeping her calm, I would have probably walked out of that mess... Wendy is a lost cause... Just leave her to rot in that room with her audience, where brain-eating zombies would starve to death...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

The Child
3 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Alyssa Milano was actually very respectful towards Wendy... Props to her for keeping her calm, I would have probably walked out of that mess... Wendy is a lost cause... Just leave her to rot in that room with her audience, where brain-eating zombies would starve to death...

I didn't know what title to put, **** I'm sorry. What I should I change the title to?

1 minute ago, Eohl said:

I like this Alyssa lady, I'm gonna stan for her for now on.

This Alyssa lady? Don't tell me you don't know her? She's a famous actress who was in Charmed.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Mobster
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I didn't know what title to put, **** I'm sorry. What I should I change the title to?

Wendy Williams dragging herself with her flawed line of argumentation

(JK, the title is fine)

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Peroxide
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

This Alyssa lady? Don't tell me you don't know her? She played in Charmed.

I was a toddler when that show came. :giveup:

Reality

Ironic how Wendy, the woman with breast implants, is the only one to think about sexualizing breasts. It's completely natural and perfectly fine to breastfeed your child, and Alyssa was totally right when she said that society is the one that sexualizes breasts. They're not "fun bags", they have a biological purpose to provide nutrition for children. 

This interview has done nothing but showed how shallow Wendy can be. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Warholian

That's like saying you won't let a doctor touch your breasts because they're "funbags" and it would be too "sexual". Sure you may have feelings like that and it's only natural looking at western society, but yeesh, you don't have to right to tell mothers "I don't wanna see that cuz it makes me uncomfortable". 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

JusKeepBreathin
On January 9, 2016 at 9:03 PM, Mobster said:

You are right. Alyssa handled that like a pro. It didn't even look like it phased her and even Wendy's audience agreed with Alyssa. I love Alyssa. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I honestly wonder how Wendy Williams has such a following.

Then I remember that there are many Americans who are stupid. There's also the idea that people watch her to feel more intelligent. Though I'm not sure if I could ever have low enough self-esteem to suffer through that to feel more intelligent.

PartySick
On 1/9/2016 at 9:19 PM, M Monstre said:

Ironic how Wendy, the woman with breast implants, is the only one to think about sexualizing breasts. It's completely natural and perfectly fine to breastfeed your child, and Alyssa was totally right when she said that society is the one that sexualizes breasts. They're not "fun bags", they have a biological purpose to provide nutrition for children. 

This interview has done nothing but showed how shallow Wendy can be. 

This tbh. I also have great joy in seeing her usual motioning/cue to the audience to start applauding her opinion and there's silence. Then they applaud the chick she's disagreeing with :flutter:

Ladies, if you need to feed your kids, by all means whip 'em out. It's nothing we haven't seen before and you shouldn't feel ashamed.

đŸ–€

skaxboy

I can understand why some people are all like "ew I don't wanna see breastfeeding in public" but honestly, look away! I mean there are endless directions you can go. Wendy is an idiot for saying breasts are purely a sexual thing. I mean thats how most mammals feed their young. Wendy probably isn't supportive because she only breast fed for two weeks even though it is recommended for a few months if not years. 

Archived