Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Underrated Vocalists

Noah

Featured Posts

Sure, I could mention powerhouses like Nicole Scherzinger, JHud, Anastacia, and Leona Lewis, but I'm gonna go with Lana Del Rey.

Someone on here said "her voice is a movie" the other day and I couldn't agree more. It is just so unique. :flutter: 

Lana Del Rey.

People still mention her 2012 SNL performance, but she's really good live now :sara:

Her voice just blows me away :flutter:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

AndrewGr

Nicole Scherzinger - probably the most underrated vocalist in the planet

OmgSum1Actually

I am not a fan of Demi Lovato, but she is underrated vocalist, have you seen her cover of Take Me To Church?!:applause:

Shameless selfpromo

KinneyUnderYou

BRANDY NORWOOD :giveup::applause:

Apopcalypse-Results-.gif

https://youtu.be/mH0EBPiJdzE

People keep on forgetting about her. Her debut album sold six million copies worldwide followed by her second which sold 16 million copies worldwide, then it started going downhill. Two Eleven is her latest album, released in 2012, which debuted at number 3. We can expect a new album in 2016.

ShockPop

Leona Lewis is a shining example of a vocalist that needs their album to be a phenomenal effort featuring writing credits from Ryan Tedder, Neyo, Sia & Dianne Warren.

I mean, she had songs at her disposal such as Halo, We Found Love, and others. She didn't use them for unknown reasons. She needs to get her **** together because she's being wasted.

Gagadonna
23 minutes ago, Matangi said:

I am not a fan of Demi Lovato, but she is underrated vocalist, have you seen her cover of Take Me To Church?!:applause:

I did! Plus I really love her cover of Hello as well, her singing of the song is even more emotional than Adele's 

StrawberryBlond

Even I didn't know she could sing until a few years back. It seems like no one but her fans know what a good voice she has. Her live performances of Your Disco Needs You are legendary among her fans, where she goes operatic. She has such a good voice when she really tries.

This woman is one of the best acts X Factor ever had. She had a souful, rock voice that gave you shivers and is one of the best vocalists XF ever had. She should've won, she should've gone on to be one of the most successful alumnai the show ever had. But she had to make do with a cancelled album and becoming a Eurovision contestant for her native Spain. At least she got two hits there. There's no justice in the world.

It's no wonder she never won. She's too unique and talented to win such a show. While her vocals are very much all about taste, she can do awesome whistle notes and that shouldn't be underestimated. Her version of I Will Always Love You is of a level that can't be done anymore. If she'd only been managed properly, she could have been the star that the show's never had. Her kooky style reminds me of Melanie Martinez and she could have been the Uk version of her. Sadly, her album remains delayed and still to be released.

Just now, ShockPop said:

Leona Lewis is a shining example of a vocalist that needs their album to be a phenomenal effort featuring writing credits from Ryan Tedder, Neyo, Sia & Dianne Warren.

I mean, she had songs at her disposal such as Halo, We Found Love, and others. She didn't use them for unknown reasons. She needs to get her **** together because she's being wasted.

Her new album could have been so much better if she'd had more dynamic songwriters, I agree. I don't understand why such a wonderful vocalist who once had such huge success hasn't got all these big name songwriters falling over themselves to write for her. Diane wrote a track for Tulisa once. TULISA. If she's prepared to go down to those depths, why not someone who has the vocal talent she normally writes for?

Archived