Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Tour total gross

Bradley

Featured Posts

I think the gross is from North America only

Taylor grossed 250M, not 199M

Plus, the Pollstar midyear list said Gaga and Tony grossed 13.1M from 13 shows. How is it that she only made 1M more out of the double of shows?

Hello, it's me

Rainbow Unicorn
11 hours ago, George said:

Plus, the Pollstar midyear list said Gaga and Tony grossed 13.1M from 13 shows. How is it that she only made 1M more out of the double of shows?

Yes, it's NA only.

Btw, Tony and Gaga sold 33,357 for their shows at the Hollywood Bowl (on 34,534), grossing $2,671,774.

http://www.pollstarpro.com/files/charts2015/2015YearEndTop200ConcertGrosses.pdf

Bradley
18 hours ago, monster30 said:

I'm just saying it was really expensive

You said 'not impressive' though, but nvm. :emma:

Bradley
18 hours ago, Didymus said:

"6528 per night"

Holy hell. Awesome.

I did the calculation myself based on the information I had, but Vivi provided the actual source. Turns out the average gross and attendance were better. :applause:

Bradley
12 hours ago, George said:

It said 27 shows though, which obviously covers the European dates. I don't think it's possible Gaga and Tony grossed $13.1 million from 13 shows, that way they would have grossed at least $1m per night which is quite impossible for a jazz tour.

But according to the other member, you were right. So I'm kinda confused right now. :emma:

Bradley
16 hours ago, Andreyw said:

Who is that daddy? omg :air:

Look at that chest. Please be in my bed tonight. Is he an actor, a model or something? :gaycat:

EDIT: He's a fcking doctor? Holy sh1t, hottest doctor on earth found.

Andreyw
25 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Who is that daddy? omg :air:

Look at that chest. Please be in my bed tonight. Is he an actor, a model or something? :gaycat:

EDIT: He's a fcking doctor? Holy sh1t, hottest doctor on earth found.

Ikr ? :gaycat: i need to be consulted by a doctor tbh :green: 

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

Ikr ? :gaycat: i need to be consulted by a doctor tbh :green: 

That doctor can check my an.us and venus anytime. :gaycat:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2016 at 0:47 PM, just4fun said:

Slay I guess. Doesn't make sense tickets were really expensive but the average ticket price was just $86.00.  Still pretty good for a Jazz Tour.

The tickets were in high demand and the initial price tickets went immediately.  I tried the presale at three venues and those tickets were so bad I didn't buy any and then paid a high price for good seats in the after-market.  A couple sitting next to me had bought presale but then bought the seats next to mine in the after-market.  They were so discussed with their presale tickets they gave them away for free. 

I'm saying the tour was very popular, and hard to get good seats.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Roomingfree77
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 8:49 AM, Edward Hardy said:

It was actually released at the end of last year by Pollstar, but I guess no one posted a thread about it so I decided to post it anyway.

Box office: $15.3 million from 27/36 shows (9 of the shows were music festivals) 
At the end of 2015, the tour placed at number 71 on Pollstar 's "2015 Year-End Top 200 North American Tours" list, grossing $15.3 million from 27 shows with a total attendance of 176,267.

Average attendance: 8813 per night
Average gross: $765,000 per night

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheek_to_Cheek_Tour

http://www.pollstarpro.com/files/charts2015/2015YearEndTop200NorthAmericanTours.pdf

And that was with an album that wasn't completely in her control, but hey no sense in lookn back now that is what you do when you are comfortably retired doing something else or dead.

• 2 weeks later...
Bradley
14 minutes ago, Medoner Cortez said:

it wasnt my favorite tour but i wouldn't call it gross

??

When I said gross, I meant gross profit

• 1 year later...

Archived