💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Making A Murderer

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

I have one more episode to go!

Thought I would post this article which is quite interesting. Proving the show has had a really big impact on this case.

Making a Murderer: Petition to set Steven Avery free now requires White House response

A petition asking the Obama administration to “pardon Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey for the alleged involvement in the murder of Teresa Halbach” — allegations recently brought into the spotlight thanks to Netflix documentary series Making a Murderer — has exceeded 100,000 signatures, meaning that the White House must now respond.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/06/steven-avery-white-house-petition-making-murderer

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

got very bored after the first 20 minutes of the first episode. felt like just another first 48 or all the crime documentaries i've seen before. gonna try and get through the rest of the episode right now :flop: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Teal Ambition

For those interested:

Dr. Phil to explore Steven Avery case

The episode is titled "Investigating 'Making a Murderer: Should Steven Avery Be Set Free?" The episode's synopsis gives details of Avery's story and promises Dr. Phil will delve into the details of the controversial case.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/entertainment/2016/01/11/dr-phil-explore-steven-avery-case/78639978/

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

On 08/01/2016 at 7:56 PM, Luiz said:

got very bored after the first 20 minutes of the first episode. felt like just another first 48 or all the crime documentaries i've seen before. gonna try and get through the rest of the episode right now :flop: 

Pretty much this although I didn't continue, I gave up :giveup:

• 3 months later...
Benji

Finished binging this today, extremely interesting :udidnt:

Kind of conflicted on what I think. Whilst I think the police's work was incredibly sloppy, the prosecution's idea of "events" (if you can even say they had a solid idea) were far from the truth and some of the evidence seemed questionable / badly used... I still think that he done it. Should he have been convicted though? Most likely not. Just spent the last few hours doing some reading around the family and on the flip side, how many members of the state were in some way intertwined.

I personally think there needs to be some form of retrial in the future for the Halbech's to hopefully learn the truth.

- I hope no one minds me bumping this even though it's months old. I don't think making a new thread was necessary.

Archived