💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Making A Murderer

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Has anyone watched this? I'm about to start and it looks absolutely insane and good. It's a new 10 episode documentary on Netflix and it's currently making huge headlines.

Plot: Filmed over a 10-year period, Making a Murderer is an unprecedented real-life thriller about Steven Avery, a DNA exoneree who, while in the midst of exposing corruption in local law enforcement, finds himself the prime suspect in a grisly new crime. Set in America's heartland, the series takes viewers inside a high-stakes criminal case where reputation is everything and things are never as they appear.

It has a great rating on IMDb: 9.3/10.

Share your thoughts!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Didymus

He's sexy. Yum.

*gasps at the second accusation*

Cackling at the drama. Looks fascinating though, I think I'll watch too.

Voltaire

Watched it 2 days ago on a binge. Holy smokes. Infuriating.

I think its important to understand that this isn't a documentary about a man's innocence or not, but a documentary exploring the horrid lack of justice in the system, and how easily a group of people in power positions can collude to accomplish something that looks nothing like their stated intent.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Diamond Heart

its one of the best things ive ever watched. However its heartbreaking and super sad. I feel like people are put off because its a documentary but honestly its phenomenal. Episode 1 is a bit slow but it gets unbelievable during the full series. Ive recommended it to everyone i know lol

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Watched it 2 days ago on a binge. Holy smokes. Infuriating.

I think its important to understand that this isn't a documentary about a man's innocence or not, but a documentary exploring the horrid lack of justice in the system, and how easily a group of people in power positions can collude to accomplish something that looks nothing like their stated intent.

Exactly, I think this is why its making huge headlines. People are constructing theories and people are furious with the way things have turned out which have caused many debates. I am really looking forward to watching it.

mariomania1234

I'm up to episode 5 and it's beyond infuriating. Great documentary and would recommend to anyone with some time to kill.

Voltaire

Also:

Dean Strang (left) is my new hero.

635863066098574550-Missing-Woman-10.jpg

What he says at the end in the board room gave me chills. I won't put it here, because I don't want any spoilers for anyone.

Hurem

I've watched three episodes so far and they better expose the corrupted government. This world sucks ass.

Caesium

On episode 8 at the moment. The entire case is so intriguing because I truly don't know whether he's guilty or not. 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Voltaire

I think I can say this without any spoilers:

The most incredibly infuriating thing (out of a mountain of them) is that TWO different court cases tried by the same prosecutors present TWO entirely different scenarios of murder. They seek to prove two entirely different realities that cannot possibly exist at the same time to two different juries. Wow.

Whispering

I've watched seven episodes so far. Fascinating, but it is a made for viewers documentary. They left information out and edited it to support one side. Even so, it was an interesting look at how law inforcement and the judicial system can break down, especially for the underprivileged. 

Whispering
12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Also:

Dean Strang (left) is my new hero.

635863066098574550-Missing-Woman-10.jpg

What he says at the end in the board room gave me chills. I won't put it here, because I don't want any spoilers for anyone.

Top notch lawyers! Shows what you can get, when you have money. (that Avery had access to, due to being wrongfully imprisioned the first time) Just look at the lawyer Massey ended up with. That public defender was terrible! 

Teal Ambition

Currently on episode 3.. I'm in utter shock with this show :wtf:

Archived