Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Splatoon Thread

Donatello

Featured Posts

Haroon
Just now, JGD said:

I added you a few minutes ago as well :D

YAAAY thanks :woot: Haven't played Splatoon in weeks though, probably super rusty :flop: 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

YAAAY thanks :woot: Haven't played Splatoon in weeks though, probably super rusty  

All I play is turf wars now. Ever since hitting B-, it got super tough :giveup: 

Haroon
2 minutes ago, JGD said:

All I play is turf wars now. Ever since hitting B-, it got super tough :giveup: 

Keep going, it's a learning curve that gets pretty steep, the jump from A+ to S- (or S- to S) is the worst though :air: I think I was stuck on B for ages like going to A- then plummeting to B- for ages, then suddenly went from B- to A- on the same day because the matches started going in my favour, not sure whether because I became better or because of my team :duck: 

I used to only play turf wars but the game modes of ranked are so much fun :flutter: Even if the ranking up/down stresses you out or whatever just stop caring about it and enjoy the matches without any regard for your rank, it'll instantly make it more enjoyable :laughga: 

8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Keep going, it's a learning curve that gets pretty steep, the jump from A+ to S- (or S- to S) is the worst though :air: I think I was stuck on B for ages like going to A- then plummeting to B- for ages, then suddenly went from B- to A- on the same day because the matches started going in my favour, not sure whether because I became better or because of my team :duck: 

I used to only play turf wars but the game modes of ranked are so much fun :flutter: Even if the ranking up/down stresses you out or whatever just stop caring about it and enjoy the matches without any regard for your rank, it'll instantly make it more enjoyable :laughga: 

I should start playing in ranked again.  Turf war gets pretty boring and useless after level 20 since you almost always earn the same amount of exp.  I'm also still trying to see which weapon works for me.  I've been using the Aerospray RG for ages, and sometimes alternate with the NZAP 89.  I hate the snipers, rollers I need to practice with :rip: 

I really wish they would let us choose what map and mode we want to play.  Hopefully that's a feature in Splatoon 2 (if there's going to be one).

Haroon
Just now, JGD said:

I should start playing in ranked again.  Turf war gets pretty boring and useless after level 20 since you almost always earn the same amount of exp.  I'm also still trying to see which weapon works for me.  I've been using the Aerospray RG for ages, and sometimes alternate with the NZAP 89.  I hate the snipers, rollers I need to practice with :rip: 

I really wish they would let us choose what map and mode we want to play.  Hopefully that's a feature in Splatoon 2 (if there's going to be one).

It's soooooooo much quicker to level up in Ranked, and you level up your gear so much faster too. I thought turf war was fast because I was using the Aerospray and usually landing 1st in matches with it but after starting ranked my exp just kept shooting up, it gets higher per rank too which really keeps you motivated I find, or helps anyway :gaycat: 

I so want to learn how to snipe, but it's easier with motion controls and I've had those off since beginning the game so I have to basically reset my whole play style or something and learn how to play the game all over again with gyro controls if I want to do that :emma: YES we need to be able to vote for which place we want! It's ridiculous that there are 2 maps in rotation for 4 hours, how monotonous. I mean surely they can implement the map choosing thing like in other shooters when they have 2 places after each match and people vote :grr: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

It's soooooooo much quicker to level up in Ranked, and you level up your gear so much faster too. I thought turf war was fast because I was using the Aerospray and usually landing 1st in matches with it but after starting ranked my exp just kept shooting up, it gets higher per rank too which really keeps you motivated I find, or helps anyway :gaycat: 

I so want to learn how to snipe, but it's easier with motion controls and I've had those off since beginning the game so I have to basically reset my whole play style or something and learn how to play the game all over again with gyro controls if I want to do that :emma: YES we need to be able to vote for which place we want! It's ridiculous that there are 2 maps in rotation for 4 hours, how monotonous. I mean surely they can implement the map choosing thing like in other shooters when they have 2 places after each match and people vote :grr: 

I love the Aerospray!  I'm always landing 1st, and sometimes even earning more than the other team :hor:.  

One of the main reasons why I dislike ranked a lot is because you get nothing if the other team gets a knock out, which sucks; at least give the losing team a small bonus for playing :grr:  Nintendo really needs to learn from Splatoon and implement a ton of features!

I HATE the motion controls!  I found it so difficult, confusing, and annoying so I turned it off.  I have no idea how some people can play with that thing on :deadbanana: 

• 3 weeks later...
Haroon

So which team are you guys on for the Splatfest? :gaycat: Patrick for me :sis: 

On 4/9/2016 at 4:24 AM, JGD said:

I love the Aerospray!  I'm always landing 1st, and sometimes even earning more than the other team :hor:.  

One of the main reasons why I dislike ranked a lot is because you get nothing if the other team gets a knock out, which sucks; at least give the losing team a small bonus for playing :grr:  Nintendo really needs to learn from Splatoon and implement a ton of features!

I HATE the motion controls!  I found it so difficult, confusing, and annoying so I turned it off.  I have no idea how some people can play with that thing on :deadbanana: 

Same but it sucks as soon as someone approaches :air: 

Hmm yeah it does suck in that way, but the reward is more than worth it in my opinion. As it's their first proper shooting game in ages I think they'll learn loads, we are not ready for Splatoon 2 :giveup: 

Same but it's something you get used to I guess. It's supposedly way more accurate when doing certain techniques with certain weapons :huh: 

Archived