game

The Splatoon Thread

Donatello

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I ordered it 2-3 weeks ago and it hadn't arrived so a few days ago I contacted GAME and was like "hey where's my order? :udidnt: " and they were like "sorry it got lost in transit" and I was like " :neyde: ".

They're sending a replacement and now I'm waiting for an e-mail of confirmation that that's been dispatched, otherwise I'll be getting an e-mail that it's not in stock and get a full refund. Ugh I knew I should've just bought it in store :giveup: 

Andreyw

post some pics at least :rip: is this how the game looks like?

you-can-play-the-splatoon-beta-on-wii-u-

EDIT : seems pretty cool from the pics I've seen from it

Donatello
5 hours ago, Canon said:

I play it quite a few times a week. :gaycat: I'm S rank in Ranked mode. 

Me too  :gaycat:

What's your main weapon?

Two more S ranks and we can start a GGD squad to compete in tournaments! Our clan name could be #BuyARTPOPoniTunes :green:

5 hours ago, Andreyw said:

post some pics at least :rip: is this how the game looks like?

you-can-play-the-splatoon-beta-on-wii-u-

EDIT : seems pretty cool from the pics I've seen from it

The new GGD interface doesn't work for me. In the previous version I used to put a lot of effort into my threads though

Edit: I found the image embedding tool. Pic is in OP now. I'll add more later.

20 minutes ago, Donatello said:

Me too  :gaycat:

What's your main weapon?

Two more S ranks and we can start a GGD squad to compete in tournaments! Our clan name could be #BuyARTPOPoniTunes :green:

The new GGD interface doesn't work for me. In the previous version I used to put a lot of effort into my threads though

Edit: I found the image embedding tool. Pic is in OP now. I'll add more later.

N-Zap 89 w/ 3 Speed Ups

Rapid Blaster Pro Deco w/ Damage Up, Speed up and Ink Resistance 

Zink Mini Splatling w/ 3 Speed Ups

-

Eliter users with multi-Damage Up clothing can go splat themselves, especially on Moray Towers tumblr_m7wx5krP291r17mw1.gif

Donatello

Rapid Blaster is just as rare as the Nozzlenose these days, I wish I had a niche main. I'm a Luna Neo with 3x Quick Respawn :ph34r:

Eliters with burst bomb subs are immortal, Nintendo pls delete

Haroon

My game arrived today and I played it constantly for like 6 hours or something :toofunny: I'm level 10 :yay: I try using loads of different weapons a lot, I'm trying to find the one that really works for me but so far the default splattershot is the one I seem to do best with :duck: 

Sunny

Can't play it yet cause the IOSU for the Wii U isn't you yet :poordat:

However, when it is out, I'll buy it :chica:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Donatello
12 hours ago, Haroon said:

My game arrived today and I played it constantly for like 6 hours or something :toofunny: I'm level 10 :yay: I try using loads of different weapons a lot, I'm trying to find the one that really works for me but so far the default splattershot is the one I seem to do best with :duck: 

Splattershot is a top tier weapon, many high level players use it for its balance! Inkzooka is a tricky special however, you may want to switch to Zink Mini Splatling at level 13, which has Bubbler (the best one) and plays the most similarly to Splattershot.

12 hours ago, Sunny said:

Can't play it yet cause the IOSU for the Wii U isn't you yet :poordat:

However, when it is out, I'll buy it :chica:

What is IOSU? I didn't understand anything from the Wiki entry...

Haroon
22 minutes ago, Donatello said:

Splattershot is a top tier weapon, many high level players use it for its balance! Inkzooka is a tricky special however, you may want to switch to Zink Mini Splatling at level 13, which has Bubbler (the best one) and plays the most similarly to Splattershot.

There are so many weapons :udidnt: Each time I go to the weapon store I'm spammed for 5mins about new weapons :laughga: I thought I was done with all of the clothes but then new ones arrived with 2 stars :toofunny: I thought I was doing so well :giveup: 

Sunny
7 hours ago, Donatello said:

What is IOSU? I didn't understand anything from the Wiki entry...

* i meant to say out yet :air:*

It's to play backups of your games (that is Pirated games :air:). If I play online, the Wii U will update to the latest version, but you need to stay on 5.3.2 for it to work (for now).

I like dancin', and ponies....

Donatello

Splatoon's core gameplay is in online multiplayer, doesn't seem like a sustainable option 

:air: 

Haroon
On 1/8/2016 at 2:20 AM, Donatello said:

Splatoon's core gameplay is in online multiplayer, doesn't seem like a sustainable option 

:air: 

I haven't even bothered playing Octovalley that much, but now I've realised that I need to a bit to get the Aerospray gun :giveup: 

Do you know if the upgrades you buy in Octovalley upgrade you when you play online as well? Like if I buy a tank increase will it also increase my tank when I play online or is it just for that specific mode? :huh: 

Donatello
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

I haven't even bothered playing Octovalley that much, but now I've realised that I need to a bit to get the Aerospray gun :giveup: 

Do you know if the upgrades you buy in Octovalley upgrade you when you play online as well? Like if I buy a tank increase will it also increase my tank when I play online or is it just for that specific mode? :huh: 

Lots of info ahead! It's generally recommended that you complete Octovalley first to learn the mechanics, and then enter mulitplayer. Personally, I think it's better to watch S+ rank Twitch streamers. Here's one for the Splattershot. The best way of earning money is winning ranked matches. Silver Aerospray > Gold Aerospray; Ink Mine is useless in Turf War 

Octovalley and Inkopolis are separate in terms of abilities. If you want a tank increase in Inkopolis, the only way is to wear gear with 50px-Ability_Ink_Saver_%28Main%29.svg.pn.

Archived