đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga's Golden Globe

littlemonster76

Featured Posts

littlemonster76

I've seen some golden globe predictions and everybody is predicting that gaga is probably going to win! what are your thoughts? 

Bad Monster Kid
Just now, littlemonster76 said:

I've seen some golden globe predictions and everybody is predicting that gaga is probably going to win! what are your thoughts? 

There is a thread about it on tvline.com. Can you post the other prediction links?

bayonse

I want her to win but I dont want to see people saying she doesn't deserve it like most of the predictions say 

no more parties in LA

Pacify Him

She has more chances of winning any award than most popular artists tho besides Adele. So it's almost not surprising really, she is way too amazing.

I’m getting on your nerves

Lion Heart

She has a 25% chance of winning based on 4 experts so far. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

littlemonster76
2 minutes ago, Maze Runner said:

She has a 25% chance of winning based on 4 experts so far. 

is that good or bad? lol

Lion Heart
1 minute ago, littlemonster76 said:

is that good or bad? lol

Considering that Kristen Durst has a 70% chance of winning (so far), I wouldn't expect Gags to win at all tbh. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Phoenix

news?

tumblr_nzoo9bYKo41sg888so1_400.gif

jk, I personally don't think she will win, but seriously, just getting a nomination is huge!

đź’Ž

With the nomination I am more than satisfied. It tells us that she has a bright future as an actress.:applause:

Mister Gaga

I can't believe i'm saying this, but i hope she doesn't win :stalkga:

She was GREAT in ahs, and i support her nomination (which alredy is a big achievement), but she's not at the level of the other contenders. It would not be fair. And we all know it guys...she'd get endless criticism. 

She has a ****ing golden globe nomination, and i'm cool with that. But she doesn't deserve to win.

I'm totally ok with her not winning,

but I'm totally ok with her winning too. 

Her win and subsequent criticism (if at all?) would have no tangible effect on her music career and, in fact, would probably  establish her name in the acting business and a force to be reckon with. Good or bad. Name, image, and star power is everything in Hollywood... let's not even pretend it's not. 

Bradley

Wow this is not bad at all, I mean this is her acting debut and she's being ranked #2 among 5 nominees

but we need more experts to make predictions to make it more accurate though. We have too few predictors as for now.

Archived