#LG5 Lead Single Surprise Release?

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Strigoi said: I don't believe she's ever done one

Anything Goes says hi

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

VenusBlackStar
5 minutes ago, Chump said:

I would like the announcement the day before the lead single's release. Lead single release date, album name and album release date with pre-orders and track list after the lead is out. The media would go crazy

Yes this. The world would explode.

Kermit

No. I'd prefer a surprise launch to space only for her to throw out copies of LG5 at an appropriate atmosphere and reign on those basic hoes.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I dont care if it's gonna flop or not. Gaga writes for music, not for the charts . I  just wanna dip myself into full eargasm and blast the **** out everywhere. so RELEASE THE DAM LEAD SINGLE , FAT.

Reality

I'd think any fan would want to get the LG5 lead as quickly as possible, but, the only problem is that Gaga hasn't been on mainstream media since, well, it almost seems like forever. The general public, while they still know who Gaga is, hasn't really got a taste of what Gaga can be. 

A surprise single release date without any previous promotion wouldn't seem like the best business choice, but hey, who knows, it could be. 

🖤👹

OmgSum1Actually

What's wrong with yall?! 

Beyonce surprised us with an album in 2013 even though last time she had a hit was in 2009 with Halo and Single Ladies in 2008

Adele doesn't have a "fandom" and neither does P!nk and it seems to me like Lady Gaga is now getting approval of GP, especially because of C2C,Oscars and now excellent acting in AHS

Shameless selfpromo

I would kill for her to announce it on TV 1 week before the Grammy's then premiere it at the Grammy's and release the video the same night, I WOULD KILL FOR IT

Monster2015

I think following in the same route as Adele might be more beneficial than doing a surprise release. Like announcing the single and then the album release about a week later instead of the long hiatus to release it  

darkchylde

She should announce it but give no time for Katy to announce that her single is actually coming one week earlier than Gaga.

Like hey monsters it's wednesday well this friday my new disco banger is out and its the lead single of lg5 so go support me or else

Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, thatguy said:

I wouldnt mind it I would think it's fun but I know she would get dragged to all hell and be compared to Beyoncé (even though she wasn't the order to do so). I think a single annoucment a week before would be nice along with an album annoucment a month before would be pleasant. 

Agreed.  She should announce via Twitter and Instagram during the early morning hours that her new single will be out "very soon" and then drop it a week later by making another announcement on social media with the following caption:  "new single available for purchase on iTunes at 9 pm tonight!" 

Then, the next morning, she should take to Twitter and Insta and post the following caption:  music video to accompany my new single will be available on Vevo/You Tube at 12 pm ET.  Enjoy Monsters!"  A month later, one week before she releases her album, she should Tweet another message saying:  Monsters, my new album (gives the name of LG5) will be available for purchase on iTunes on (provides the date)!"  This is kind of a surprise, yet not really if you think about it.  :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

darkchylde

She should announce it but give no time for Katy to announce that her single is actually coming one week earlier than Gaga.

Like hey monsters it's wednesday well this friday my new disco banger is out and its the lead single of lg5 so go support me or else

No teasers, snippets or trailers, EVER! Burn all that and bring music, FULL Records right away. That's just retarded and useless

Born To Slay

I think she should announce the lead single at the PCAs or Golden Globes when she accepts her awards, that's if the lead single is coming Q1

Archived