💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

#LG5 Lead Single Surprise Release?

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

Would anyone else be here for the LG5 Lead Single having a surprise release? 

giphy.gif

I mean just imagine waking up one morning to casually check your computer, and BAM. The lead single is out everyone! 

giphy.gif

Think of Katy, Britney, Taylor, and Rihanna's labels/management crapping themselves in fear. You know they always try to use Gaga's single/album announcements against her. No cock blocking this time. Not today fattty. 

giphy.gif

And then the single goes Number One in almost every country and GGD rejoicing like...

giphy.gif

So would you be here for the surprise slayage or do you want another one of these? 

gaga_2615776b.jpg

giphy.gif

SissyFromSpace

it would flop

then gaga and this fanbase would be made fun of again...for another 3 years or something

no thx

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Dark Anatomy
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

surprise releases are boring

On a serious note I think it would actually be exciting...at least in Gaga's case. I don't believe she's ever done one, so it would be kind of fresh and new for the fans. Sometimes the overhype and a million sneak previews kill the vibe. That's just in my opinion. 

Luna Lovegood

I'd be here for it.. Even if it is unlikely... 

luna’s advocate

CyanLights

I wouldnt mind it I would think it's fun but I know she would get dragged to all hell and be compared to Beyoncé (even though she wasn't the order to do so). I think a single annoucment a week before would be nice along with an album annoucment a month before would be pleasant. 

Bradley

I'm not entirely against the idea as long as it receives sufficient promotion later. But I'd prefer something like a 30-day hype that Justin Bieber pulled for What Do You Mean.

Basically I'd be here for another

THE SINGLE
THE ALBUM-like of announcement

No. Gaga wouldn't be able to pull it off properly. Her name is not big enough for such thing, at least not after the ARTPOP era (before that, yes). What I hope is that she tells us the single date only a week before or something and not months before. Same goes with album. That is much more of a "surprise" to me.

Serendipity

surprise release won't work here because after ARTPOP 2/3 of the fanbase has decreased 

only if you have a huge fanbase or have had a big previous era

you can't sell on you name alone, unless you're someone established 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

It'd be cool, I wouldn't be against it! But what would be even more fun is getting one teaser on IG and then the song comes out 2-3 days later, whatever. Drop the preview with no prior announcement. Video follows the same pattern

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

I would like the announcement the day before the lead single's release. Lead single release date, album name and album release date with pre-orders and track list after the lead is out. The media would go crazy

i don't want surprise release, even gaga's Career doesn't need surprise release:laughga:

I think it would be better if she announces lead single and after one week  releases it

Archived