đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gay Rapper Cazwell on Telephone Continuation?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Warholian
6 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Oh yeah I did but between the two I think it's more likely of a rumor that Cazwell would feature on a gay icons from NYC girl's pop record than to suddenly breakout into an acting role on an unconfirmed Kill Bill sequel lol. 

Maybe he's referencing a popular film. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

SISTERV
4 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

Those are really catchy lol :laughga:

The only bad things are maybe the lyrics :emma:

Honestly I really think he could fit on Gaga's next RedOne disco inspired record. He is so different compared to radio, the gay's would love her for this, and his sound is reminiscent of Gaga at times. He also has an ability to create insanely catchy hooks. "I Seen Beyonce" and "Ice Cream Truck" are really catchy too. 

SISTERV
20 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Maybe he's referencing a popular film. 

That's why I made it a rumor. Lol. But I really like him and think he would be good for one of the more fun uptempo LG5 tracks and the gay's would love her for bringing a gay rapper onto the mainstream stage.

adamsenigma
54 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Oh yeah I did but between the two I think it's more likely of a rumor that Cazwell would feature on a gay icons from NYC girl's pop record than to suddenly breakout into an acting role on an unconfirmed Kill Bill sequel lol. 

Or maybe he just decided to take a picture of that thing he probably purchased on eBay? Idk, I think you're reaching too much, your arm must be broken

adamsenigma
38 minutes ago, Alfonso said:
41 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

He's got some songs that remind you of Lady Gaga. This one is disco and campy like Telephone:

And some more: 

https://youtu.be/cwn7KLaJJpM 

https://youtu.be/6vKE49ymPV8

Those are really catchy lol :laughga:

The only bad things are maybe the lyrics :emma:

Ok don't kill me but Gaga wouldn't work with him. I think she's looking for the best artists and sounds so her album achieves a big level of quality. His voice is pretty normal, like I could bet half of the gays in GGD or ATRL speaks the same way he does. His singing voice is just.. :green:

I'm hoping that there won't be any rap this time around, but if anything I'd want Cakes Da Killa.

FlopSlut
1 hour ago, Quasi said:

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if Gaga completely ditched the Telephone sequel. Personally, I'd want her to make fresh music videos with new concepts and visuals, instead of trying to appease much of the fanbase by holding on to a continuation that she might not even want to do, but is being held accountable for it because the video said "to be continued".

NOOO pls dont say such things

She said she was gonna do it (as well as a million other things) and she WILL do it

Flopenstein

Archived