question

What kind of Gaga fan are you?

yASSsss

What kind of Gaga fan are you?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Gaga fan are you?

Featured Posts

SlayLin

I went from being obsessed to being a casual fan. :c I blame my new obsession CL and 2NE1. But I'm sure I will be super lovable once she releases a new record. I will always love her, but that's where it counts, I think. :nick:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

the type of fan to be listening to her while in the shower then getting out, putting on head phones, play judas while blow drying my hair, and then starting to do the entire choreo like my life depended on it just to get sweaty again and out of breath

and yes... that happened about 20 minutes ago

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Haroon

Other :yay: 

I don't love everything she does :laughga: 
I haven't lost interest in her :omg: 
I'm probably more than a casual fan judging by me being here :rip: 
I don't nitpick everything, some things I do :green: 
Commercial success doesn't change anything in my opinion :nick: 
I wasn't paying much attention during The Fame so I can't really miss FameGa :duck: 
I'm not a pressed hater :deadbanana: 

Bad Bromance
12 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

the type of fan to be listening to her while in the shower then getting out, putting on head phones, play judas while blow drying my hair, and then starting to do the entire choreo like my life depended on it just to get sweaty again and out of breath

and yes... that happened about 20 minutes ago

Yaaasss!!!  Great minds think alike!   :D

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, SUBURBIA said:

Well I don't love everything she does, I don't think anyone does, but she's never put out an album that's not listenable or bad. What she stands for, and her message of peace and kindness towards all. Born This Way helped me through tough times, and overall all of her albums are great pieces of work. I'm here for the whole package honestly. 

My thoughts exactly. I appreciate her artistic choices more often than not, but I'm not blown away by every breath she takes. Ironically, her two most successful albums (The Fame and The Fame Monster) are my least favorite.

Bad Bromance

Oops!!  I clicked the "submit reply" button too fast without adding to the OP.

I happen to like everything she does.  Gaga just happens to get my attention all the time and she never really disappoints me. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

monstereo

I used to be OBSESSED, I would spend hours looking at the 'news' part of Google search trying to find new information about Gaga, and there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't listen to her at least once.

I've lost interest.

Not really here for Jazzga and I've lost interest in AHS. But from what I hear from the leaked song, I might love her again once LG5 comes out.

iAdrian97

I'm definitely A and D. I do love everything she does but I do analyze and know what she could improve. I know her potential :hor:

I am more A than any other option

I just Love Lady Gaga and follow her talented ass and she always brings me joy and smiles!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

13 minutes ago, Sister said:

I am more A than any other option

I just Love Lady Gaga and follow her talented ass and she always brings me joy and smiles!

I read this as talentless. :air: 

FreePalestine

Archived