question

What kind of Gaga fan are you?

yASSsss

What kind of Gaga fan are you?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Gaga fan are you?

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I adore her but will never agree toĀ her THINK campaign cos lol life ain't perfect gurlĀ #REALiTY #TeamPawsUp

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, SubRosa said:

Ā 

I read this as talentless. :air:Ā 

But I cursed and spilt it, this is my moment :toofunny:

I would usually go all logical.:air:Ā but I went with emotion and carefree.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

'A: I love everything that she does'. Except genocide, that's where I draw the line.

unless it's for art, then I'm on board

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Dark Anatomy

I guess "Type C"Ā 

I've beenĀ listening to her moreĀ now that the hype for LG5 is rising, but when she's not doing anything I usually go months without playing her songs. I come here, but that's more to just catch up on entertainment news (since you all get the latest leaks, and info)Ā 

I'm very much a fan and go into stan mode when she has a new album (minus ARTPOP) but I also don't lick her asshole and praise everything she does.Ā 

On top of that i'm apart of that rare group of straight members on the forum, so i'm not really really into the whole OMG YASS QUEEN SLAY MEEEE.Ā 

I'm weird.Ā :green:

Idk I don't think I'm one or even two of the options. I love a lot of things that she does, but not everything - and I don't pretend that I do. I can't stand people that do that. I'm a fan that keep last updated with what she's doing, watches interviews, looks at candidsĀ - all that stan stuff, but I feel like I've grown to respect her and appreciate her more as a person/artist so my "stan" behaviour is less..stalkerish/cringe-y?Ā 

Riot Poof

Type H: "I love the majority of her music."

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

I consider myself one of the few fans thatĀ love everything that she does, no matter what... I respect her and I LOVE her songs. I would never say anything mean about her.

DinerSGuttenbergFace.gif

#PerfectIllusion

Alfonso

I love her, I didnĀ“t lose the interest on her, and there are some little things that she does that I donĀ“t agree with (but thatĀ“sĀ like the 2% of what she does thoĀ :emma:)Ā :laughga:

TimisaMonster

A mix between DĀ and E

Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

VenusBlackStar

I guess I'm closest to Type A but I don't like everything she does, so maybe I'm Type A- lol

Archived