💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your best memory of each single?

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

MonsterOfficial

Poker Face - I was at school and I was hearing this song for the first time, and I was like, "what the ****? this ****'s annoying!" :flop:

Eh, Eh - I got interested in her and did my research

Paparazzi - became a fan, especially after the VMA performance. I remember recording the blood part on my flip phone lmao

Bad Romance - I heard the leaked version and I thought a gay person was singing it

Telephone - I memorized the choreo and tried to remake the music video 

Alejandro - It was exams week and I stayed up late just to watch it. I also remember Gaga's website crashed because of the countdown lol

Born This Way - Also memorized the choreo and showed it off to my classmates (I was a freshman High School) + I got bullied a lot in 1st year high school so I sing that to myself

Judas - I heard the leak and recorded it through my digital camera. Also watched the leaked version of the video.

The Edge of Glory - I stayed up to 3AM just to hear the premiere for the first time through radio

Yoü and I - Made a replica of the robotic arm that Gaga had. I pretended I was a mermaid when I go shower :flop: 

Marry The Night - I made a fake leaked picture of the video lol

Applause - went to one of my class in an applause makeup

G. U. Y. - I forced my friends to watch the video and bragged that Gaga directed it herself (they loved it)

Anything Goes - I thought to myself that this was Gaga's supposed intention of a surprise release with Applause

Til It Happens to You - Heard the LQ recording tons of times, and then I got really emotional at the music video

exorcise my mind

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Born This Way was debuted on the Radio, I was in 6th Grade. I told the Teacher that the new Single was coming and during that lesson, we were all sitting around the Radio and listening to the radio debut of Born This Way. Everyone liked it. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

homomo

Just Dance - Me recording the song off the radio with my MP3 Player, so I could listen to it later

Poker Face - my best friend constantly posting MSN Messenger statuses with lyrics 

LoveGame - Constantly thinking of Futurama: Benders Game

Paparazzi - People in my school wearing the Micky Mouse makeup from the end of the video 

Bad Romance - Creating a video montage with friends in grade 9 which included us making choreography for this song

Telephone - Listening to this song on repeat with my best friend in science classes

Alejandro - Going Christmas tree hunting and this song coming on three times on the radio

Born This Way - Hyping this song up for my friends, only to forget about it debuting and hearing it for the first time on some cold February Friday night on SeriusXm

Judas - Getting home from school, turning on the radio, and hearing this song. Didn't even know it was Gaga, but thought it sounded like gibberish 

The Edge of Glory - Texting my friend upon it debuting and saying "It's so beautiful. Makes me wanna cry"

Yoü and I - Singing this song on the radio while driving around town on a lunch break

Marry The Night - freaking out when the video came out

Applause - Driving around helping my ex work when Gaga had a pop emergency.

Do What U Want - Beats Commercial

G.U.Y. - My ex always sending me a video when the song was playing on the radio (Everytime I left his truck, it would come on lol)

Till It Happens To You - Everyone talking about it and loving it

Gagadonna
13 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

Poker Face - I was at school and I was hearing this song for the first time, and I was like, "what the ****? this ****'s annoying!" :flop:

Eh, Eh - I got interested in her and did my research

Paparazzi - became a fan, especially after the VMA performance. I remember recording the blood part on my flip phone lmao

Bad Romance - I heard the leaked version and I thought a gay person was singing it

Telephone - I memorized the choreo and tried to remake the music video 

Alejandro - It was exams week and I stayed up late just to watch it. I also remember Gaga's website crashed because of the countdown lol

Born This Way - Also memorized the choreo and showed it off to my classmates (I was a freshman High School) + I got bullied a lot in 1st year high school so I sing that to myself

Judas - I heard the leak and recorded it through my digital camera. Also watched the leaked version of the video.

The Edge of Glory - I stayed up to 3AM just to hear the premiere for the first time through radio

Yoü and I - Made a replica of the robotic arm that Gaga had. I pretended I was a mermaid when I go shower :flop: 

Marry The Night - I made a fake leaked picture of the video lol

Applause - went to one of my class in an applause makeup

G. U. Y. - I forced my friends to watch the video and bragged that Gaga directed it herself (they loved it)

Anything Goes - I thought to myself that this was Gaga's supposed intention of a surprise release with Applause

Til It Happens to You - Heard the LQ recording tons of times, and then I got really emotional at the music video

So cute hahaha

The GUY one made me burst into laughter

Gagadonna
13 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

When Born This Way was debuted on the Radio, I was in 6th Grade. I told the Teacher that the new Single was coming and during that lesson, we were all sitting around the Radio and listening to the radio debut of Born This Way. Everyone liked it. 

Seriously? Such a nice teacher.

1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Seriously? Such a nice teacher.

She said 'why not?' one of the best days of my life tbh

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Duella Dvil
22 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Waiting for Born This Way to be uploaded on ladygaga.com (:laughga:)

I'll NEVER forget the moment that player popped up :flutter:

EDIT: I'm too tired to think of each single right now :giveup: This was the first thing that came to mind

I cried so hard. So. Hard.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Alcina Dimitrescu

-OMG i know this song i have heard it before - Just Dance. Later i realized I actually hadnt but it gave me that vibe.

-Oh this is nice - Pokerface

- wtf - From Paparazzi onwards.

-Nice legs...oh its a guy - Alejandro

-I'm here for this creation myth - BTW

- Ok, i'm actually a fan now - Judas

Mister Gaga

G.U.Y., waiting for the MV. It was my first era as a fan, so i was super excited. And she didn't dissapoint! 

Also, i remember with so much love when Cheek to Cheek debuted at #1. God, i was SO happy :D

Bloody hooker

Just Dance - radio DJ announcing this song and the singer and I'm like "Did he say Lady Gaga? Who in the world is Lady Gaga? This song is terrible!"

Bad Romance - seeing it on iTunes after I started to warmup to her and hated it. I was like "I prefer her last album."

Telephone - My cousin showed me the video, but I think it was because of Beyoncé. I fell in love with Gaga by this point.

Born This Way - The night before it was released, that radio station in Flordia kept trolling and saying that they had the song and would play it soon :smh: .

Judas - Becoming OBSESSED with this song is the best memory for this song. I spent hours looking for leaks on YouTube before it was released. The absolute best memory I had with this song is when it had leaked and was released early. Once I got home from school and downloaded it, I listened to it for hours.

Applause - The whole entire 911 Pop-Emergency. After that, it started leaking on Tinychat at about 5am EST

DWUW/Venus - Being happy about the switch even though we only heard DWUW from the Best Buy commercial, but ended up being kinda dissappointed about the switch after hearing Venus

G.U.Y. - The whole G.U.Y.s vs. Venusians vs. Gypsys fight on here :rip:. My other memory is watching the video on NBC when it was released :flutter:

sorry for the long post :laughga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Lucifer

Hmm.. I was listening to Love Game in bed during my "I hate Lady Gaga period". And then I masturbated after. Idk, I was 13

BABBLYON

Just Dance: (wasn't a stan yet)

Poker Face: Hearing it on the radio everywhere

Paparazzi: Hearing it for the first time at the 2009 VMA's and I instantly became a stan

Love Game: Watching the music video with my mom on MTV

Bad Romance: Watching the music video for the first time and being slayed

Alejandro: I was in the car with my mom and Z100 said, "And now Lady Gaga's new single, Alejandro!" And I was like "OMG ALEJANDRO!!!!!!!"

Telephone: Watching the music video for the first time and when she poisoned everyone I was once again, slayed

Born This Way: Waking up in the morning and seeing the mp3 player on lady gaga.com and i listened to it for the first time and fell in love with song

Judas: I remember I was still young and I was punished and wasn't aloud on my laptop and it was the day Judas came out and I was so sad because I wanted to listen to i so I was sitting at home and the phone rang and it was my mm and brother on the other line and I could here them laughing saying, "Is this Judas?" and I heard through the speaker "I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel" and i got all excited

The Edge of Glory: When Gaga release did on YouTube and I heard it and I was like "This song is gonna smash the charts" I loved it so much

Yoü & I: I didnt know the music video was out yet and my mom told me i was out and I watched it over ad over again and I loved it so much

Marry the Night: Watching the premiere of the music video on TV and then having to finish it later

Applause: I went to Times Square for the video premiere and i was around all little monsters and we were ll yassing and slaying 

Do What U Want: Nothing special really happened for DWUW lol

G.U.Y.: The music video premiere and before when we were all guessing what the video for song would be

Til it Happens to You: When that LQ leak came out in February and I heard it for the first time and I fell in love

Bad Bromance
48 minutes ago, Stellar said:

Just Dance - Me recording the song off the radio with my MP3 Player, so I could listen to it later

Poker Face - my best friend constantly posting MSN Messenger statuses with lyrics 

LoveGame - Constantly thinking of Futurama: Benders Game

Paparazzi - People in my school wearing the Micky Mouse makeup from the end of the video 

Bad Romance - Creating a video montage with friends in grade 9 which included us making choreography for this song

Telephone - Listening to this song on repeat with my best friend in science classes

Alejandro - Going Christmas tree hunting and this song coming on three times on the radio

Born This Way - Hyping this song up for my friends, only to forget about it debuting and hearing it for the first time on some cold February Friday night on SeriusXm

Judas - Getting home from school, turning on the radio, and hearing this song. Didn't even know it was Gaga, but thought it sounded like gibberish 

The Edge of Glory - Texting my friend upon it debuting and saying "It's so beautiful. Makes me wanna cry"

Yoü and I - Singing this song on the radio while driving around town on a lunch break

Marry The Night - freaking out when the video came out

Applause - Driving around helping my ex work when Gaga had a pop emergency.

Do What U Want - Beats Commercial

G.U.Y. - My ex always sending me a video when the song was playing on the radio (Everytime I left his truck, it would come on lol)

Till It Happens To You - Everyone talking about it and loving it

Wow, I didn't realize you were a fan since the beginning!   :flutter:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Ophelia

Poker Face - I brought super oldschool karaoke set to my friends' birthday and NAILED the lyrics without even looking at them

Videophone (not really Gagas single but) - I was watching TV with my mom and she was very impressed by Beyonce's shaking boobies at the beggining:rip:

Bad Romance - a lot of my friends' moms had it as their ringtone. Not mine tho. :crossed:

Alejandro - when it came out I said to my sister "I've already seen new Gaga video TWICE!" and she responded that Alejandro isn't for children:noparty: I was 12. It was also the only song I've ever bought digitally. I remember how amazed I was by the quality compared to my other mp3s downloaded from some ghetto sites.

Born This Way - my hardcore stanning started. The first video from her I was waiting for. I didn't understand the plot at all, lmao, but loved the dark visuals (former emo kid here). Last year I started going to new school and in English classes (it's not my native language) we had to choose one song from our phones and tell a few things about it. I chose BTW, it felt so weird to blast it without singing and dancing the choreo - just awkwardly sitting in the class.. Of course I had to say I'm going to see her in few months live and since then everyone in my class knows I'm a huge stan.

Applause - staying up to 3am to watch the VMAs laggy stream and crying at the beggining. I was so hyped for that "I can feel my heart" song and thought it will be on ARTPOP. I still love those lyrics. Applause at the artRAVE was also the bomb, I'm pretty sure she looked at me once.:giveup:

G.U.Y. - I was suprised when my non-stanning friend said she heard it on TV and she likes it. It's now "our" song, we always sing and dance like there's no tomorrow. I also have very fun memories when we bopped to Gaga's hits, but it's different when someone knows the hidden gems of ARTPOP.:flutter:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

venusian

listening to the applause leak and then everything jsut blew up and its everywhere on the radio and shes on every radio and award show and it was just amazing. 

also judas was super fun

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived