Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thought about the LG5 Leak

HEARTHUNTER

Featured Posts

HEARTHUNTER
1 minute ago, Lord Ryry said:

This threads topic has completely changed lmao

I love the leak I really do think it sounds like heaven and its one of the catchiest tunes I've heard in a while.

Lmao my thread was assaulted by gay **** gifs :toofunny:

Anyways, "heaven" is a possibility but I don't hear it yet... I can't wait to hear the finished version!

Nicogly
1 hour ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

I can't stop listening at it all over again and again. Okay, let's come to the point : I believe that song is titled Oh My God.

In the snippet I can clearly hear Gaga sing Oh My God (despite it being covered by the annoying and ironic "ERRMERRGERD") :awkney:

I think that you guys have seen @SlaveBlonde's latest tweet :

https://twitter.com/slaveblonde/status/677123514462298112

Discuss!

Heyy, this is my first comment ever here lol. I know the leak was posted a few days ago, but i missed it and now its deleted. Could someone send me a link or something? Thank u ?

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, Lance said:

Well I'm not going to hype myself. 

IVBE0cX.gif

The guy with the beard is such a hot daddy tbh :air:

Warholian
40 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Mark Ronson already made Oh My God :green:

Iconic bop, though. Ready for Gaga to be animated shittily wearing her Grammys 2015 dress and a floating necklace. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Lord Ryry
3 hours ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Lmao my thread was assaulted by gay **** gifs :toofunny:

Anyways, "heaven" is a possibility but I don't hear it yet... I can't wait to hear the finished version!

haha so true ! 

Also I didn't hear the word heaven I meant it sounds heavenly :flutter::D ALSO I NEED FINISHED VERSION ASAP !

PrinceGaga

I had a thought that what if the leak was planted by Gaga? Reach, but whatever. That would explain how clear it is from "outside a studio" yeah right. They are literally the most soundproof places on the planet. Why does it sound like it was recorded from a stereo system in the next bedroom? Again reach and again whatever.

Reality
47 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

I had a thought that what if the leak was planted by Gaga? Reach, but whatever. That would explain how clear it is from "outside a studio" yeah right. They are literally the most soundproof places on the planet. Why does it sound like it was recorded from a stereo system in the next bedroom? Again reach and again whatever.

I actually thought the same thing for a bit, because that's the only plausible way to explain why  the sound, despite the constant "Oh my gods!" in the background was so clear. But, my only gripe about that theory would be: why would Gaga give us a "leak" and not just a snippet, like she did with ARTPOPSure, it'll be great for controversy and headlines, but a snippet could have done the same. 

🖤👹

Archived