• HERSELFF!!!11
    • The Catholic Church
    • we all r little ungr8atfuls
    • weed + cheekbones
    • floparazzi
    • Taylor Kinney's big, throbbing, stiff cock

Featured Posts

Warholian

The sea is of blood and enemies throughout. May they rise up and claw at our lord and saviour Gagad Lady we will boil them in that said sea of blood. Amen. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hola Soraya

Herself. I'm not being shady. When you're battling things like depression, it consumes you and you doubt yourself all the time and it obviously has an adverse effect on your mood etc. Now that it seems like she's in a better place (mentally), I would say that the media is her biggest enemy.

Overall, she can take critique like a champ but all that scrutiny for a person to go through all these years, leaves no one unscathed. Comments on her appearance like 'OMG her lips!', 'OMG her weight', or as Britney put it 'she's too big now, she's too thin' make a person extremely self-conscious. And worst of all, is that even 'Little Monsters' criticise everything she does. I find that perplexing since if you're a fan why put her down when she's down? I'm not saying everything she does is perfect but she could use a little positivity from her fans. Perhaps it's a reason why we no longer have the same relationship we used to have.  

If I were in her shoes, I would resent the media. They 'ostracised' and shamed her during the dying days of the BTW era, her injury and ARTPOP and all of a sudden they hopped on to the 'yass Gaga' bandwagon and now they're kissing her ass. The latter is infinitely better but the hypocrisy and self-contradiction remains repugnant. 

Nonetheless, I'm confident that the relationship she has with Bobby seems to be strong and capable enough of navigating the stormiest of days and crises. Even if she had to 'rebrand' her image, she's still a fighter and the Gaga we all love! :wub: 

ÂżTĂș me estĂĄs hablando en inglĂ©s?

Sudarshana

english spelling

Nous sommes tous obligĂ©s, pour rendre la rĂ©alitĂ© supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Warholian

anaother hit thread for me

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Kermit

LG5's release date.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Warholian
1 minute ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

Taylor's D

6 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

DJWS & weed 

3 minutes ago, ă‚ŒăƒŹăƒŸ ノヮェăƒȘノ said:

Jesus

i relly am taking ur suggestians into cuntsideration thank u i appreciate u all!! <3 no negativiety on this site please

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived