question

Madonna's best ballad

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day
1 minute ago, Kabexuela said:

GONE TBHHHHH

Half of Music is so boring

I prefer Paradise (Not For Me) or What It Feels Like For A Girl when it comes to Music's ballads

Together You And I!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
Just now, Kabexuela said:

I sang You'll See in choir.  I was Gothic with long black curly hair.  I opened sets of eyes that day ?

You'll See should be remembered!!!!

Together You And I!

3 minutes ago, MissRebelDolly said:

you do realise I don't find this mocking is not funny at all! 

You do realize that not every post has to be centered around you and your opinions right? :toofunny:

OT: Comparing Madonna songs is like comparing Da Vinci's masterpieces. Sure one might be better than another, but they're all near perfect anyway so it's futile.

Kabexuela
Just now, MissRebelDolly said:

Half of Music is so boring

I prefer Paradise (Not For Me) or What It Feels Like For A Girl when it comes to Music's ballads

No girl, girl Gone

Kermit

4 Minutes ft. Justin Timberlake 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Better Day
2 minutes ago, Kabexuela said:

No girl, girl Gone

I have only listened to the first few seconds and it's s boring but I will try it

Together You And I!

JusKeepBreathin

I Want You - (currently obsessed with this song)

Love Don't Love Here Anymore

Rain

Fobbiden Love - off the BedTime Stories album.

You'll See

I'll Remember

basically everything off the masterpiece that is the "Something To Remember" Album. Possibly the greatest "Greatest Hits" album of all time. 

Madonna-Something-To-Remember-cover-port

And 

"Bad Girl"

"What It Feels Like For A Girl"

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Does Little Star count as a ballad? If it does, Little Star is my favorite. It's so underrated. Ray of Light is such a great album.

JusKeepBreathin
16 minutes ago, Nino said:

OT: Comparing Madonna songs is like comparing Da Vinci's masterpieces. Sure one might be better than another, but they're all near perfect anyway so it's futile.

I agree. One thing Madonna always gets right is her ballads. They always deliver.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Frozen

Still remember being a kid and telling my mom: "Mom, that song is sooo good!", I like others too but that one brings me memories

Hello, it's me

Archived