đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Did Gaga's Team Remove The Leak Song?

GagaKing

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

The woman (I think her name was Sarah or something) said they were gonna sue him on Twitter so probably 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Sudarshana
2 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

The woman (I think her name was Sarah or something) said they were gonna sue him on Twitter so probably 

YAS, let the new era begin with massive arrests :stalkga: 

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Solitaire
2 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

step aside Taylor S(ue)wift, there's a new legal queen in town. :flower:

- Previously Sycothisis

Mr Judas
47 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Sue who ?

GloZell Green
46 minutes ago, Sudarshana said:

YAS, let the new era begin with massive arrests :stalkga: 

5 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

step aside Taylor S(ue)wift, there's a new legal queen in town. :flower:

6LqjAJz.jpg

See you in court fats

3 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

Sue who ?

The French guy(s) who leaked the snippet.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

andy232000
1 hour ago, GloZell Green said:

taylor ha impact

• 4 weeks later...
Andy McQueen

What I still don't understand: While the leak does indeed sound real and legit (and very promising, I have to say - I'm listening to it every day! Sooo excited for LG5 - honestly it does sound to me like the most epic piece of music she's ever done so far in my opinion, and can you hear the choir melody in the background? SO amazing!!!), how in the world is it possible that the fans could hear it and even record it? I mean if she was in a studio, it's impossible - they have sound-proven walls etc.? So this all still bugs me, what do you guys think? 

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

What I still don't understand: While the leak does indeed sound real and legit (and very promising, I have to say - I'm listening to it every day! Sooo excited for LG5 - honestly it does sound to me like the most epic piece of music she's ever done so far in my opinion, and can you hear the choir melody in the background? SO amazing!!!), how in the world is it possible that the fans could hear it and even record it? I mean if she was in a studio, it's impossible - they have sound-proven walls etc.? So this all still bugs me, what do you guys think? 

Don't bump older threads please it's only making people thing something new leaked

(and now I bumped it as well :laughga: )

Andy McQueen
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Don't bump older threads please it's only making people thing something new leaked

(and now I bumped it as well :laughga: )

OMG I'm so sorry, sorry

Archived