💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Did Gaga's Team Remove The Leak Song?

GagaKing

Featured Posts

The song that leaked today, December 28th, rumored to be called 'Sire' on Tumblr is no longer available. Did someone from Gaga's team catch wind of the leak and remove it because it was real? Share your thoughts, Monsters :wtfga:

I mean even if it was fake it's a good practive to clear up any leaks that are anywhere near legit. Lets the speculation and in turn hype run more.

Sudarshana
Just now, HaveAnOysterBBy said:

Didn't even get to hear it :grr:

courtesy of @Warholian:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Kermit

I still have it. The tumblr account probably took it down before Gaga's team/UMG could track them and possibly even arrest them.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Reality

Honestly, it sounded a lot like Gaga, I'd be surprised if it wasn't. What really convinced me was the belches and high notes in the leak. And there's even more evidence that it could be real because it was removed early. 

Anyways, if this leak is real, and this genre of music is in LG5, I think it'll be one of my favorite albums from her. 

🃏🖤👹

Warholian
1 minute ago, Sudarshana said:

courtesy of @Warholian:

queenelizabeth70s.gif

helo yes warhalien i am her

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Sudarshana
Just now, Warholian said:

queenelizabeth70s.gif

helo yes warhalien i am her

d181e85d84b7.png

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Der Meister
12 minutes ago, Sudarshana said:

courtesy of @Warholian:

OMFG this is very clear now, its totally her voice haha.

And it sounds so good... I want to cry!

Sudarshana

I don't think this LQ snippet will much hurt the success of LG5, but it is hurting mental stability of many gagadaily users as we speak :derpga:

RAMROD

From personal experience, if you upload copyrighted song to tumbler and caught.

The artist team can only report them and tumblr will send warning to the tumblr owner

which contain message to take down the link,

and that we will have 3 warnings before tumblr will take it down themselves

and delete our account too in the process.

So, it is possible the user take it down because warning.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived