Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on a "Gaga-less" album cover?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Plenty of albums have album covers without the artist. Examples - 

Beyoncé - Beyoncé, X - Ed Sheeran, The Pinkprint - Nicki Minaj, Pure Heroine - Lorde, 1000 Forms of Fear - Sia, Native - One Republic, Most of drakes albums, most rap / EDM artists...

what would you think of a simplistic cover for the next album (like Judas?) or would you prefer an album with Gaga on the cover?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I'd prefer if Gaga was on it because I like seeing her :laughga: Although a Gaga-less cover wouldn't be the end of the world if it's done right like The Pinkprint :flutter: 

Fernster7

I am open to the idea and I think if done right it can be amazing but I honestly would like Gaga on the cover a lot more.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

I think that sounds like a great idea. If you don't know who she is at this point you probably wouldn't have access to her album anyway lol. just simple writing on a simple background would work fine for me if all the videos and performance have a strong sense of visuals

FATCAT
On 12/27/2015 at 1:42 AM, Nino said:

Honestly I'm tired of seeing her on album covers. 

Then hit next, babe. :laughga:

I like album covers without the artist in them, but I think its one of those 'hit or miss' scenarios. Imagine the BTW cover x10000.

Purr more, hiss less.

RainingOnMe

I was disappointed in the ARTPOPe cover because she wasn't in it. I have to stare at a sculpture giving birth every time I listen to art toast.

McMonster08

As long as it's creative and depicts the message of the album then why not? I actually like those type of album covers, Kanye's, for example.

adamsenigma
Just now, FlopSlut said:

I kinda want a cover like this tho. Especially with a disco stick and lightning

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's keep that ugly font out of that beautiful photo. :green:

FlopSlut
Just now, adammonroe said:

Let's keep that ugly font out of that beautiful photo. :green:

I know but it's all i could find :wtfga:

Flopenstein

Kermit

I'd prefer something like this.

CVURXWiUwAAMSkU.jpg

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived