Why Gaga needs TF/M Sound For LG5

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

Little managers I see :grr:

Honestly, The Fame is great but let's move on. We sound like old people going "Back in my day, we had good music"

Currently listening to Joanne

djBuffoon

Born This Way (and to a lesser extent, ARTPOP) are much edgier and more surprising than anything that TF and TFM had to offer. Going back to those earlier sounds, while probably a smart idea to regain casual listeners, won't do her artistry or individuality any favors.

Born this way is her best album yet so she can continue that type of sound imo

EDIT: I actually just want something new and fresh from her

She already tried to go back to fun and positive dance/pop with ARTPOP. I remember clearly many fans were bitching on GGD about her not making music appealing to the GP with BTW and missed her fun music, and she listened. 

SlaeUrAnus

Even if she did and it still underperformed, you will all drag her to the pits.

However, I understand commercial success - more money means more performances, outfits, tour requirements, you name it. The quality of music, on the other hand, needs to be consistent (like TFM or TF). Not exactly the same music, but a refreshed and consistent sound that makes her popular with the GP and even some members of this fanbase again. 

But in my opinion, TFM and TF was timeless masterpieces. I would be happy if she brought that kind of music back - fun, dancy, great lyrics and energetic meaningful songs like Monster, So Happy I Could Die and especially Dance in the Dark. 

In my messy era.

XoXoJoanneGaga

She already did that though, what she needs is a new sound finally and I think that based on the last two years it's safe to infer that that's what we'll get along with an album that showcase her vocals. I would guess it will have very full production and contain no egregious fillers or misfires ala the low points of BTW and AP. So it should be a return to TF/TFM levels of consistency, but I wouldn't expect a return to that sound.

gagzus

i'm here for whatever she makes, even if she's making bird calls for an hour on the record.

Just as long as it isn't metal, punk, rock etc else those annoying stans and their "i told you so" threads will never end 

jyInoIL.gif

Saint Laurent

But she doesn't party all night anymore, have sex with girls, or have a 'bad romance' so unless you want her to emotionally detach herself from her music, this isn't going to happen.

Unfortunately for you and the general public, she's no longer the heart broken mess of a girl she once was, so that isn't going to be reflected in her music.

Lord Temptation
On 24 December 2015 at 11:55 AM, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I've said it so many times, personally, BTW was the album that began the decline in her career. She was the weird girl from the minute she burst onto the scene, but she kept churning out hit after hit, and it was great music! Then BTW rolls around, and she went from the cool weird it girl, to "mother monster" here to save the souls of all the little outcasts and gays. She lost her cool factor there, and the GP, which can be accounted for her huge success during TF/M started to move on. Then AP came and no one outside this fan base, including some within it, cared about it. She's been on the decline since mid 2011. I don't necessarily want a retread of TF/M but I would like her to get back to her universal praises. It's more fun to actually enjoy the music when you don't have to constantly defend it. 

I agree that BTW was the album that marked Gaga's turning point. That's when they started to realize that all along The Fame was actually all about the media. She was making fun of them. But I think this year Gaga has proved to everyone what almost all of us already know: the media is irrelevant. Next year the mainstream press is gonna suck up to Gaga so hard.

She said she wants to write a new album like The Fame Monster. Plus she is hungry for success. I'm sure she will do everything to get those #1's in her next era, or die trying.

Archived