Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Gaga needs TF/M Sound For LG5

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

mariomania1234
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Production wise, but overall impact and lasting ability, no. Only Little Monsters think it's her best work. 

It's what set her apart from her contemporaries and put her in her own league. Only Gaga could create something like BTW and I'm thankful for that.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be a bit of a waste if all the effort over the past year that went into cleaning up her image resulted in her next output being something she's basically already done. 

So what happens with some people in the fanbase is this:

Back in 2011 everybody loved BTW, this until the very moment in which 21 overshadowed it. So fans asked for what Gaga herself called an album in which she had no responsibility (or something like that, I don't remember the exact words). So ARTPOP came out and when ARTPOP underperformed they (or maybe we) wanted again a BTW. Then redone appears and now ppl are enjoying for some reasons songs like poker face again, so now gaga must go back to TF/M. Really, I don' t understand it :D

(This is ironic, not flamebait, I hope that you can figure it out from my bad english)

Swan Heart

tumblr_ntybruLSYE1ufqm4co2_250.gif

She does not 'need' anything. She's Lady Gaga, she'll be just fine.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Glamourpuss

You say the gp saw her as the weird girl when BTW came out. But she is the weird girl. What you want from her is to confirm to what the gp likes which is the same as what society thinks is "normal". But I want Gaga to be herself and the Gaga we all fell in love with wore crazy outfits and didn't do things conventionally. **** the gp!

lxdygxga

A lot of this is your opinion masked as fact. "The GP" is used whenever anyone wants to back a point up, when in reality, the general public really don't live in this chart obsessed world that we do - if they like a song and it becomes popular, they buy it.

I'd rather she went forward than two steps back just to preserve a part of her career that, whilst contained major success, was less progressive and artistically free than she is today.

PabloDaBlowfish
4 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

if BTW was really that big, it wouldn't have sold HALF of its US sales in its first week and the single was only 9 weeks top 10 after being at number 1 for 6 weeks. 

Honey, she sold like 26 million records with that era. That is big and that is huge.

arthurhmangum

No. All we need is the sales of the fame, the artistry of the fame monster, the era of born this way, the lyrics of ARTPOP, and the vocals of cheek to cheek. :bye:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Evan Peters
10 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

if BTW was really that big, it wouldn't have sold HALF of its US sales in its first week and the single was only 9 weeks top 10 after being at number 1 for 6 weeks. 

whine, whine, whine, complain, complain, complain.

emma roberts is an abuser

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

No. All we need is the sales of the fame, the artistry of the fame monster, the era of born this way, the lyrics of ARTPOP, and the vocals of cheek to cheek. :bye:

THE LYRICS OF ARTPOP? LMAO NO THANKS

Edonis
9 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

It's what set her apart from her contemporaries and put her in her own league. Only Gaga could create something like BTW and I'm thankful for that.

I mean I love BTW and I think it's an amazing album that was so important to many many people, especially the LGBT. But from the GP standpoint, it wasn't as iconic as her earlier work. That being said, I think Gaga making new music that sounds different from her previous work is the way she'll go and I'm honestly happy with that. I'd rather see new stuff over old recycled stuff. 

Yeah!!! Let's press Gaga to return as Famega!!! Let's tell her tjat she need to come back to her roots and never evolve again!!! Let's say to Gaga that she has to become basic and repetive!!

Lord Temptation

What we really need is for everyone to forget what they think they know about Gaga. Stop comparing albums with albums, eras with eras, artists with artists. Just have an open heart.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I've said it so many times, personally, BTW was the album that began the decline in her career. She was the weird girl from the minute she burst onto the scene, but she kept churning out hit after hit, and it was great music! Then BTW rolls around, and she went from the cool weird it girl, to "mother monster" here to save the souls of all the little outcasts and gays. She lost her cool factor there, and the GP, which can be accounted for her huge success during TF/M started to move on. Then AP came and no one outside this fan base, including some within it, cared about it. She's been on the decline since mid 2011. I don't necessarily want a retread of TF/M but I would like her to get back to her universal praises. It's more fun to actually enjoy the music when you don't have to constantly defend it. 

Archived