💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What Gaga Wore

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I'm going to re-open a new Gagafashionland this spring since Patricia moved on and told me that I can officialy take over the page. :)

I was going to ask you something similar to that since I follow your work on tumblr, and was wondering how do you find the designers? It must be hard. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
25 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I'm going to re-open a new Gagafashionland this spring since Patricia moved on and told me that I can officialy take over the page. :)

giphy.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
41 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

I had no idea ladygaganow had a fashion blog! This is really quite thorough and everything I've been looking for, thanks so much for the link.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

KyliesChild
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

article-0-19F5485C00000578-482_634x1064.iDSOjBK.png

Pls.

Got it. I think the glasses in the right are by Robert Roope, I'm not sure.

Gypsygaga1
58 minutes ago, Cool Machine said:

Do you guys have any looks in mind? :gaycat:

I loved the thing she wore for the hunting ground premiere.The brown one you know:excited:

Perfect Ilusion

Oh I love that idea!! I think it's great because sometimes I feel like I want to draw some Gaga outfit I like, but there are only a few pics or the photos are cropped so I can't see the whole outfit. It would be fantastic to see the garments on models or mannequins

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

I loved the thing she wore for the hunting ground premiere.The brown one you know:excited:

I saw the designer post something about Gaga wearing his piece (the same one you are talking about). I'll find it for you. :nick:

JackTheTripper
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

article-0-19F5485C00000578-482_634x1064.iDSOjBK.png

Pls.

left one cape and pants are by DOG harajuku, the boot are pleaser custom painted by Kerin Rose Gold, sunglasses by le speces (i think) , on the right  the jacket is vintage boy london, customized by guys from DOG harajuku

KyliesChild
6 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

She wore a two piece by Hektor. 

LaMaisonGaga
42 minutes ago, Cool Machine said:

I was going to ask you something similar to that since I follow your work on tumblr, and was wondering how do you find the designers? It must be hard. 

I have a lot of sources and contacts to many designers myself that message me or post it on their social media whenever Gaga wears their pieces.

lamaisongaga.com

51 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

what happened to lukasims2

KyliesChild
13 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

left one cape and pants are by DOG harajuku, the boot are pleaser custom painted by Kerin Rose Gold, sunglasses by le speces (i think) , on the right  the jacket is vintage boy london, customized by guys from DOG harajuku

For the left, the glasses are incorrect. They are shown here: http://h0les.com

In the right, the yellow glasses are by Robert Roope, and it is called Courtney.

EDIT: I made a mistake.

@Didymus

Archived