Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 8

Noah

RuPaul's Drag Race  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the 8th Season of RuPaul's Drag Race?

• Bob The Drag Queen
    • Kim Chi
    • Naomi Smalls
    • Bianca Del Rio

Featured Posts

wiltedbliss
54 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

I hope the Top 3 are:

Naomi, Kim Chi and Bob.

But judging by next Weeks preview, i think Naomi and Kim Chi will be in the bottom.

Don't the top 4 lipsync for the top 4 episode? (S6 and 7 had it like that). I hope not, I need at least one more LSFYL

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

I don't want to see any of the top 4 go :emo: 

They are all unique and talented. Haven't stanned so hard for top 4 since season 4. 

Is it possible to have a 4 way final queen?

Naomi & Chi Chi showed the most improvement. Bob & Kim are simply flawless. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Spock

This episode was really good, I loved it.

I was really sad to see Derrick go, but I can totally see why she got the boot. And I'm liking Bob once again. She was really unbearable from almost the entire season, but she's cool now. It's such a tough top 4 though

And also whyyy did Untucked become SO vanilla?? It was so entertaining and iconic seeing them drag and read each other, but now they only talk about their feelings and friendship :wtf: I get that it depends on the queens and their relationships, but still

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

Top 4 this season are important tbh, they are all minorities!

So sad that for next week one of them have to be eliminated 😭😭😭

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Neight Shayde
17 hours ago, Spock said:

And also whyyy did Untucked become SO vanilla?? It was so entertaining and iconic seeing them drag and read each other, but now they only talk about their feelings and friendship :wtf: I get that it depends on the queens and their relationships, but still

because it's RuPaul's Best Friends Race Season One

personally i'm loving every second of it

Spock
1 hour ago, BrothaGaga said:

because it's RuPaul's Best Friends Race Season One

personally i'm loving every second of it

For me it became like this a couple of seasons ago, when they changed the sets and moved it to YouTube and stuff

who will love me when the night is over

Phantomhive

My top 3 is still Kim, Bob, and Naomi but tbh Chi Chi has grown on me to the point that I don't wanna see her go. Makes me wish Ru would pull a "**** it we have a top 4" like she did in All Stars and have all 4 of them go to the finale.

Also, is there really gonna be a "challenge" next week? In the last 2 seasons, the top 3 was picked out of 4 based on their performance throughout the competition prior to the episode and not purely on the challenge itself (think S6 where Darienne did really well in the 'challenge' but still got sent home).

In I fly on wings of winter.

Noah
3 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

My top 3 is still Kim, Bob, and Naomi but tbh Chi Chi has grown on me to the point that I don't wanna see her go. Makes me wish Ru would pull a "**** it we have a top 4" like she did in All Stars and have all 4 of them go to the finale.

Also, is there really gonna be a "challenge" next week? In the last 2 seasons, the top 3 was picked out of 4 based on their performance throughout the competition prior to the episode and not purely on the challenge itself (think S6 where Darienne did really well in the 'challenge' but still got sent home).

They shoot the Video for 'Realness', it will be based on their performance there :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Papasquat

Uggghhh. These last two episodes have been painful to watch! I loved Derrick, and his style of drag, but it's not a well respected area. Also I really think Thorgy deserved to be in top 4. I really don't know who will win. This season has screwed with my head. :duck:

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

RAMROD

Maybe Bob or Kimchi will go next week, nothing surprising happening yet and they promised that don't they?

GagaOopsy
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe Bob or Kimchi will go next week, nothing surprising happening yet and they promised that don't they?

I think it's going to be Naomi and Kimchi at the bottom 2.

RAMROD
4 hours ago, GagaOopsy said:

I think it's going to be Naomi and Kimchi at the bottom 2.

That'd be so sad, since they are bff :(

Neight Shayde
On 4/30/2016 at 1:24 AM, RAMROD said:

i think they're on lock for top 2. it'll be either naomi or chi chi. i think chi chi's going home

Archived