💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's going to happen in the next few weeks ?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Maybe she'll be planning her wedding party...it's been almost a whole year since they got engaged...

I'm excited to see what she prepared for V though...it's going to be like 3/4 whole photoshoots coming out at once and maybe a hint of what the next pop phase is going to look like... 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Maybe she'll be planning her wedding party...it's been almost a whole year since they got engaged...

I'm excited to see what she prepared for V though...it's going to be like 3/4 whole photoshoots coming out at once and maybe a hint of what the next pop phase is going to look like... 

I still hope she'll hint her next era in that V Magazine issue !

Concerning her wedding I'm pretty sure it's already planned ^^ I mean months ago Tony already said he was picked to sing at her wedding. And lately Taylor said everyone will be surprised. So I guess they already planned it. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

She's gonna take care of her chickens and look for that bird in her garden for the next 8 month and then go back to the studio with RedOne to finish the album that's gonna be released in 2020

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

monketsharona

Maybe nothing but RedOne posted this two days ago :

Each time he works on LG5 he post pics of his guitars

KyliesChild

She's gonna work on LG5, perhaps rehearse for award season (since she's nominated frequently), maybe vocal training, she'll probably give us a sneak peek of her collaboration with Tony Bennett, and that's it.

eifulien

OMG, you ungrateful bаstards :grr: Looking at what Rihanna is putting her fans through, I feel blessed I stan for Gaga. Besides, Gaga is not delusional, she knows we are monsters with virus and her music is the blood we need. She will feed us in 2016. Otherwise she will end up exactly like Rihanna - she will post a picture of a dress or a meal she cooked or her garden with birds and the comments will be "WHERE IS LG5?!?!" :emma:

Let's give her time to iron out things and plan it. We can't want it fast and well planned and executed at the same time. 

The Child

N-E-THING!

tumblr_mu41viz1VK1rx4kzzo1_500.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Davidsonary

Surprise wedding.

The next time we see her she will be Mrs. Gaga Kinney.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

I think she will take a little break a d than she wil probably finish that magazine thing if she didnt do it already

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, nikola said:

I think she will take a little break a d than she wil probably finish that magazine thing if she didnt do it already

the magazine is done, Gaga said that it's ready to be printed :) 

Didymus
42 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Each time he works on LG5 he post pics of his guitars

Gimme that rock album :giveup:

Or whatever genre that features organic sounding instruments prominently :giveup:

Archived