đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 tour stage themes?

Chicka

Featured Posts

What could Gaga have as her theme for a tour for LG5? Like how the monster ball was New York themed (I think? i didn't get to go), the BTW Ball was castle/electric chapel, and artRAVE was rave/mount olympus. What would you like to see as a theme for her new stage?

Clean, modern disco ala Tom Ford video. Clean lines and clean shapes. Extravagant lighting like artRAVE but more implemented IN the stage itself as opposed to a lighting rig above the stage. Overall the words that can sum up this idea are "Discotek of the future". I can only hope.:giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

lxdygxga

I agree with Quasi - I'd love some disco elements. The clear walkway at the artRAVE was a cool addition, and I think some new things like that would be pretty cool to implement. It'd be great to see her take her visions a step forward and really push the boat out, like how Taylor had the rotating catwalk for 1989 Tour - I know Gaga could have something even better.

gagaisitalian

I loved the Bangerz Tour stage. It was very simple yet very effective. I would love for Gaga to take a similar approach and use something sleek, but of course make it her own as well.

JS36801382.jpg

Miley-Cyrus_4-photo-Sarah-Rusthon-Read.jMileyCantbeTamed_640.jpg

Dangerous Man

I want some hologram effect on his next tour.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

andy232000
1 hour ago, Quasi said:

Clean, modern disco ala Tom Ford video. Clean lines and clean shapes. Extravagant lighting like artRAVE but more implemented IN the stage itself as opposed to a lighting rig above the stage. Overall the words that can sum up this idea is "Discotek of the future". I can only hope.:giveup:

agreed! i like this idea

Iwontell

If the next tour is Arena sized, I'd like to see a minimalistic, sleek stage design paired with meaningful/fun uses for screens and projections...

Use projectors to "bring people to outer space" (like, project galaxies and stars all around, even on the ceiling, to create this lysergic atmosphere for a segment of the show...it could be one song only...and the central piece would show a star going through it's birth, maturation and collapse...like a reminder of the ephemeral nature of fame, life, youth, love...depends on the song she sings...). 

Use holograms to create a giant Gaga on stage and dance together, side by side...it could be like a kind of evil/authoritative looking version of herself, representing the pressure she had during the past years to keep up with people's expectations for her...

Dress a couple of dancers as gaga and send them out on the stage with her so the crowd wouldn't know which is the real one...like, having 8 Gagas on the stage all at once (and with the right wigs and glasses anyone could look like her), to mess with people, yes, but also to counteract this cult of celebrity, to show that it's the work that should matter, not image, not public perception, cuz ppl can manipulate all that and make anybody look like a star...

What about singing a ballad surrounded by flowers (like the imagine performance) and make the area smell like flowers at the same time (like, stimulate other senses than the eye and ears, smells, make it colder, make it hotter...).

And so on...get it? Like, create small sensations (making the audience part of the experience and not just a passive thing - like she already did with the translucent catwalk, by the way) for certain parts of the show and devote more attention to music in other parts (why not, for a song, turning everything but the instruments off?)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived