Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The next 4-8 weeks

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

Ok i've suddenly became aware of the date, December 21st (here in the UK it is anyway lol) which means it's nearly 2016 already

and the era doesn't seem far away now to me :duck:

And I expect we'll get the album title or a single announcement in the next month or two- the hype has officially set in for me now :duck: wbu?

Mobster

Not yet... I'm really not in the hype mood yet... I remember how I almost s.h.a.t. my pants when Gaga announced Applause in 2013, after that, every day felt different... Before that, I wasn't really hyped.... I feel the same now, as soon as she announces a date or title, I'll be a changed man again :derpga:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

mariomania1234

She's been more quiet about this album than any other so far. I love the fact that we really have no idea what to expect this time around. I'm always going to be hyped for a Gaga lead single. It's an event.

Expecting something around February, even if it's an announcement.

Edonis

Inb4 she announces her continental tour to promote Asia's new doggy line for 8 months... 

:green:

OT: I'll be hyped soon I think. Whenever official stuff is announced. 

I believe she's gonna have at least 4 songs ready (recorded) in next 8 weeks including lead single

The lead single announcement will be in february for sure

Reality

Maybe she'll do something on her birthday. She did say that she'd want to "explode her in 30s". Maybe the title? A single? A date for the album? I don't know, but I feel like it's going to be on/near her birthday.

But that seems so long away... :ohno:

🃏🖤👹

antpats2

I feel like she is going to kinda follow the BTW era's timeline:  

Single announcement on/around New years eve/day 

Single dropped February after AHS and before Grammy's 

Album in March-May (i feel like it could be March though with the "i want to explode into my 30's" comment she made) 

Ryan Murphy said she will be 'touring' next year but that would COMPLETELY interfere with filming for scream queens/AHS. For her to be planning some sort of tour AND be considering another role in a tv show i think its going to be just a promo tour for LG5 (like how she came here to Sydney, Australia and did the Sydney Monster Hall promo show)

bookmark me :ph34r::ph34r:

Archived